IGNORED

Bristol City old boys Joe Bryan and Bobby Reid deserve our gratitude and respect, not boos

Curr Avon

10 hours ago, Greedo said:

Telling other supporters that they’re not “real fans” for booing a player who left to go to our 2nd nearest rivals is proper cuck mentality. 

it’s football, its theatre, it’s a bit of fun. Let people boo if they want. Chill out. 

Indeed. In regards to Bobby leaving to join Cardiff whilst yes it was a great move for him and his family financially and a chance to play in the Prem bla bla bla but it was a middle finger up to the fans to be honest. 

We have had a huge and at times quite nasty rivalry with Cardiff both on and off the field and it felt as if he just left with no hesitation. You only have to look back over the years of countless players that have made moves like this, many Leeds fans still haven’t forgiven Alan Smith for moving to United for example!

As you said football is theatre and if people want to boo then it wouldn’t bother me in the slightest. 

Edited by bris red
  • Like 3

I'm not sure they warrant our gratitude or the club's gratitude for that matter. Other way around perhaps?

I wouldn't boo either of them. I can't help but still have a lot of time for Joe as he obviously still really loves the club.

Bobby p!ssed me off tapping his head thing when he joined that lot across the river. I think Flint and Pack did the same. Still wouldn't boo those two either.