IGNORED

Blackpool away match day thread

2 minutes ago, aa_bcfc said:

That’s a bit unfair. We’re 3-0 down to a team whose budget is probably less than half of ours. Fans are bound to be pissed off. 

Good organised team, play to their strengths.

Dont get all Newcastle on us, just because we’re potentially the “bigger” team it doesn’t give us the right to win every game.

Blackpool have done their homework, Massengo and Scott have no time and we’re either losing the ball or pushing us back to defend areas to that we are not comfortable in, resulting in aimless clearances, which just come straight back.

Just now, BS3_RED said:

Though according to some we are improving, just cos we played well once last week (still didnt win either)

With the ball at our feet we are improving, surely you can see that or is it a case of not wanting to see it? Yes, defensively we are awful right now and I agree with most that something needs to be done about that. Personally I would go four at the back with Vyner RB if nobody else fit and Bentley in goal.

7 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

He may not have been great but he's probably our greatest prospect and at his age cannot be expected to be a revelation every game. To say he he doesnt look interested is just plain wrong on every level.

I didnt say he wasn't interested i said he doesnt look it he looks very deflated out there and being bullied all game by the midfield who have obviously done thier homework on him

Just now, Numero Uno said:

We'll probably see a few decent performances between now and the end of the season but to see a more consistent period of "ups" we need better players in certain positions.

We have players in this team with international experience . We have players who are current internationals!

We won’t get better then the players we have. We should be doing better 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1
2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Where as I don’t agree with the Pearson out shouts….when will get to see the ups? 

This merely proves your inability to be objective.

Second half v Millwall

Rousing performance against Cardiff.

Best performance in ages against Preston.

Winning more games at home.

Entertaining football.

Massengo, Scott and Semenyo all emerging as hugely exciting talents.

Plenty of positive signs, the only people that can’t see them are people like yourself who are determined not to.

• Like 8
Just now, westonred said:

I didnt say he wasn't interested i said he doesnt look it he looks very deflated out there and being bullied all game by the midfield who have obviously done thier homework on him

You said he didn't look interested which is a stupid thing to say about an 18 year old kid who has been our find of the season. mental thing to say.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, VT05763 said:

Critchley getting more out of his team than the "sum of it's parts"

Pearson doesn't for us.

That is the worry despite some sparks of improvement over the past few months.

It must have been so frustrating, pretending to be balanced, over the last month or so ??

• Like 1
  • Flames 3
2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

This merely proves your inability to be objective.

Second half v Millwall

Rousing performance against Cardiff.

Best performance in ages against Preston.

Winning more games at home.

Entertaining football.

Massengo, Scott and Semenyo all emerging as hugely exciting talents.

Plenty of positive signs, the only people that can’t see them are people like yourself who are determined not to.

Thought we were alright against Luton to be honest.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

We have players in this team with international experience . We have players who are current internationals!

International experience means very little. Never understood why this is used as a barometer of quality. A San Marino plumber can be an international footballer.

This is an average squad and there is no reason to think we can’t get better players with a high profile and well connected manager, and some shrewd recruitment within our means.

Edited by ChippenhamRed
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

Kalas has been ordinary for most of the season despite what many on here think. That isn't a coaching issue.

If Pearson cannot say thank you very much to the likes of Simpson, O'Dowda, O'Leary, Moore at the end of the season and bring in better I will be surprised.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1