IGNORED

Match Day Programme

Davefevs

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I know there is a digital version, but is there still a printed version? Ta

No Dave, unfortunately not. They only used to order 3.5-4k to be produced per home game. I would bring one home for my son on the Friday night, so he wasn’t happy. 

6 hours ago, BRIAN WILSON said:

Nice read with todays on-line programme HOWEVER in reference to the Aston Gate 8 , it really pisses me off the line '8 Men Had A dream' !! Dream ?? IMHO Gun against head and nightmare for all of those lads 

I wouldn’t take it too literally. 
It’s just the lyrics of a song which was essentially based on the Rangers song Four Lads Had A Dream. 

When the City lads started  singing this (mainly arising from Spanish Bar circa 2012 ish, hence it having started as ‘30 years on’), it was just a ditty based around the existing Rangers theme. I don’t think anyone believes it was actually a ‘dream’ for any of them. 

Edited by Harry
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Harry said:

I wouldn’t take it too literally. 
It’s just the lyrics of a song which was essentially based on the Rangers song Four Lads Had A Dream. 

When the City lads started  singing this (mainly arising from Spanish Bar circa 2012 ish, hence it having started as ‘30 years on’), it was just a ditty based around the existing Rangers theme. I don’t think anyone believes it was actually a ‘dream’ for any of them. 

No, I’m not having that. I firmly believe that every song we sing is totally literal.

On this basis, I genuinely think that Andi Weimann may explode and kill people at any moment, Calum O’Dowda runs down the wing for my personal gratification, Han Noah-Massengo is a borderline alcoholic and Kasey Palmer spends his copious free time screwing peoples spouses.

That you think otherwise disturbs me.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

No, I’m not having that. I firmly believe that every song we sing is totally literal.

On this basis, I genuinely think that Andi Weimann may explode and kill people at any moment, Calum O’Dowda runs down the wing for my personal gratification, Han Noah-Massengo is a borderline alcoholic and Kasey Palmer spends his copious free time screwing peoples spouses.

That you think otherwise disturbs me.

So you do agree that Bristol City are by far the greatest team the world has EVER seen?? 

• Haha 1