IGNORED

Bournemouth

E.G.Red

I think issue on ticketing site. I was on at 10am and got three in basket but the transaction won’t complete. Tickets keep coming back on site which suggests others have the same problem. Got mine in basket, reserved for further 10 minutes but worldpay will not complete the sale (yes I have funds…!)

Just spoke to the club. There is an issue with their version of Worldpay and it’s compatibility with various Banks new security systems. If you have tickets in your basket, but can’t complete the transaction, ring the club. I did and they’ve arranged for my tickets to be picked up and paid for at the WBA game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Just spoke to the club. There is an issue with their version of Worldpay and it’s compatibility with various Banks new security systems. If you have tickets in your basket, but can’t complete the transaction, ring the club. I did and they’ve arranged for my tickets to be picked up and paid for at the WBA game.

Thank you I did ring the club, but no luck. Appeared doubtful that any more would be released(I'm not sure what our allocation was)

On 11/03/2022 at 11:07, Silvio Dante said:

Sounds like the new two factor authentication thing that every retailer has to comply with for online transactions. I think it’s a regulation rather than an over zealous bank though.

12 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

Sounds like the new two factor authentication thing that every retailer has to comply with for online transactions. I think it’s a regulation rather than an over zealous bank though.

According to @Olé, City are using a subsidiary of World Pay, and Monday is the cut off for Strong Customer Authentication to be in place.

I worked on the early part of that industry change with Joe Morrell’s dad!!!

• Like 1

On 11/03/2022 at 11:07, Silvio Dante said:

The modern world ain’t all it’s cracked up to be! I used to love strolling into Ashton Gate, saying hi to dear old Beryl, buying an away ticket there and then with cash, being given said ticket immediately, putting said ticket into one’s wallet then strolling out of Ashton Gate - zero transaction stress, maximum excitement at having a ticket for following the chaps away - and Dean Court was always a good one! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

i'm sure you could get in the home ends (hardly scary stuff) they don't seem to sell out in the Championship, they've been getting gates of 8k of late .

Considering that they are top two they really are a pathetic little club, aren’t they?

Rubbish crowds, FFP cheats & backed by Russian money, they pretty much sum up everything that is wrong with Sky era football.

• Like 4
  • Flames 2

10 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Considering that they are top two they really are a pathetic little club, aren’t they?

Rubbish crowds, FFP cheats & backed by Russian money, they pretty much sum up everything that is wrong with Sky era football.

Surprised the government haven't looked at Maxim Denim yet; for potential sanctioning.

He was involved in the petrochemical arena, and nobody knows too much around his business background, on how he got his money in Russia; before buying Bournemouth in 2015.

He literally bought his way out of the Champ (Like Wolves I think they lost £50m+ in 1 season alone). Shameful in a way

Like others if anyone has 1 adult and 1 u21 or student ticket and can't go I'd be very grateful to buy them off you - my little brother (currently exiled in Durham for university) and my mum (currently exiled in Manchester) will be down to visit and we'd love if we could go together. I have my ticket already because I waste far too much of my time going to away days (last Saturday finally made the last few months worth it mind!) so home end & sitting on hands wouldn't really work for all 3 of us

8 hours ago, NcnsBcfc said:

Surprised the government haven't looked at Maxim Denim yet; for potential sanctioning.

He was involved in the petrochemical arena, and nobody knows too much around his business background, on how he got his money in Russia; before buying Bournemouth in 2015.

He literally bought his way out of the Champ (Like Wolves I think they lost £50m+ in 1 season alone). Shameful in a way

I had a look online last night & their local media were saying he wasn’t of interest because he was “a British citizen” as if that makes any difference..

My hunch is he is dodgy but a long way down that list.

11 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

i'm sure you could get in the home ends (hardly scary stuff) they don't seem to sell out in the Championship, they've been getting gates of 8k of late .

I actually looked at this yesterday and registered, they have all of their other games on sale but could not work out why the City game wasn’t there.

Not the best ticket website to be fair but was a bit strange

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scare_Man said:

I actually looked at this yesterday and registered, they have all of their other games on sale but could not work out why the City game wasn’t there.

Not the best ticket website to be fair but was a bit strange

Think it may be sold out for home ends, limited tickets available for family area as far as I can see on their website.

• The title was changed to Bournemouth