IGNORED

Maradonnas shirt from 1986 v ENGLAND

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

A little bit ambitious on the price I think.As an aside,which shirt would you pay most for John?I imagine a lot of people would say Geoff Hurst's World Cup Final shirt.That would be my choice. 

Bobby Moore's?

Was there a story about one of the shirts being lost, probably in Germany somewhere…? Your dream loft/car boot find…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

A little bit ambitious on the price I think.As an aside,which shirt would you pay most for John?I imagine a lot of people would say Geoff Hurst's World Cup Final shirt.That would be my choice. 

I have my son's AEK Boco goalkeeper top from about 15 years ago signed by Geoff Hurst. I will take substantially less than £4 million for it.

3 hours ago, Slacker said:

A match worn Danny… ****… I can’t even remember his surname… our right back this season. 

Gotta be rare enough to fetch a few quid. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Kingswood Robin said:

Burn it.

I second that mate. Burn it after as many England fans as possible have had the opportunity to defecate and urinate on it. Lovely job. Never been able to understand why top footballers still say he was one of the greatest as though they can ignore his blatant cheating. I would argue most England fans believe he was (god rest his soul) the biggest cheating b.....d in the history of sport and don't get me started on Thierry Henri.

Hope you agree with me Darkside

Edited by southvillekiddy
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

I second that mate. Burn it after as many England fans as possible have had the opportunity to defecate and urinate on it. Lovely job. Never been able to understand why top footballers still say he was one of the greatest as though they can ignore his blatant cheating. I would argue most England fans believe he was (god rest his soul) the biggest cheating b.....d in the history of sport and don't get me started on Thierry Henri.

Hope you agree with me Darkside

His blatant cheating!!!!!

It happens in EVERY game Players diving Players trying to get other sent off etc 

His handball is no worse than that

Just because it was against us Get over it

• Like 4

9 hours ago, swanker said:

Didn’t Trevor Cherry swap shirts with Maradonna at the end of the game? 

Think you mean Trevor Steven?
Either way it was Steve Hodge who got it.

By all accounts he had to do it on the quiet as other players like Shilton and Butcher would’ve torn him a new one for  swapping his shirt with Maradona.

I remember they went into it all in a fascinating documentary several years ago about the incident. Sadly can’t find it anywhere on YouTube.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Think you mean Trevor Steven?
Either way it was Steve Hodge who got it.

By all accounts he had to do it on the quiet as other players like Shilton and Butcher would’ve torn him a new one for  swapping his shirt with Maradona.

I remember they went into it all in a fascinating documentary several years ago about the incident. Sadly can’t find it anywhere on YouTube.

Nah he meant Neneh Cherry, she was 7 seconds away from catching him after he nutmegged her because of her buffalo stance.

• Haha 7

12 minutes ago, phantom said:

Sold at Southerbys this afternoon for £7,142,500

Crazy, but if you want a match warn shirt for your collection or museum, i cant think of many more iconic in football history?

you would hope it would be repatriated back to argentina and put on display in a museum there