IGNORED

Can we all agree on one thing……..

BCFC1512

Just now, Super said:

He wasnt any worse than the rest yesterday. Thought he was better than Cundy who Is so slow it's untrue.

Was thinking exactly the same. He certainly isn’t the worse we have if you look at value for money ( wages ). His confidence is shot, that’s for certain. But as a player looking up & seeing the square root of zero moving in front of me & no one demanding the ball, I’d be inclined to go long, hence losing the ball. I’ve only seen three live games this season, plus TV games & he wouldn’t be top of my list of players to call out. Did ok, nothing more, nothing less. COYR 

• Like 1

I thought he did OK yesterday. It was a change crying out to be made (and looked like being made before HT at one stage) as Cundy was really struggling. 

An overhit cross and one poor pass, but in comparison with - to name but one - James’s constant poor passing he was certainly no worse than others. 

And he seemed to me to be very frustrated with teammates failing to give him options, make themselves available.

Peterborough changed their approach quite significantly after the sending off so hard to compare ZVs half with Cundy really.

That said I think he’s more than likely to be off; his face doesn’t seem to fit and it doesn’t seem like he’s enjoying his football here any longer. 

• Like 1

He seems to need a run to settle in a position. The run he had at RCB under Holden he looked very good, the move to DMF then RB then RWB seemed to unsettle him. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes , but @italian dave I agree his face doesn't seem to fit, for some reason. I think overall he's done a decent job for us, but I think (like many) if Pearson gets the summer, he will be off.

• Like 2

Like I said in the past.not good enough.after yesterday like most of the players not good enough.pearson needs to go no motivation from the side the club a shambles and they want us to renew our ticket playing shit football.come on lansdown open your eyes and see what's going on at our club.

Edited by redsocks

Made a horrible start with a pass across our penalty area to no one in particular that gave them a shooting opportunity & did wildly overhit one pass but we looked better balanced as a back four with him in it & he did play a couple of decent passes that Weimann (as usual the only one running) got on the end of.

Been said above think he will be off this summer if there’s a taker for him.

When I heard that he was coming on to replace Cundy my heart sank. He wasted a long pass, but also played a decent long pass. He played a dreadful pass across the penalty area straight to a Peterborough forward when he could have knocked it up the line, but he wasn’t the only player to make a bad choice in passing. I watched the player he was marking just drift goal side of him a number of times and he was oblivious to the run.

When the goal came for them he made a challenge for a header with his eyes closed and no strength. It was as if he already knew that he wasn’t going to win it so he made a half hearted attempt.

For me it feels like watching someone who has been given a standing 8 count by a boxing referee entering the field of play. 

Such a frustrating player.  He looks like he has the skill to be an excellent championship defender and he has looked really assured in parts of games.  Then he just makes a terrible mistake that either costs us a goal or nearly does and puts us on the back foot.  Then his confidence goes and he keeps making more mistakes.  Is it a concentration thing? Is it just lack of basic ability to read the game?   I think if I was in his shoes, I’d be looking at playing a different position in central midfield where he did ok under Holden.  Not a defender anyway for us, too much of an accident waiting to happen.