IGNORED

Tonight's games

Super

Just now, bris red said:

Uphill task for West Ham now..!

Blimey What an atmosphere at Frankfurts ground by the way. Just something you don’t see in UK grounds!

Not bad at Rangers tonight.

1 minute ago, Super said:

Rangers need to careful 3 defenders booked and this ref can't wait to get the card out.

Who’s that divvy that’s on here who always banging on about how poor Scottish football is and only of championship standard ?

17 minutes ago, harrys said:

Who’s that divvy that’s on here who always banging on about how poor Scottish football is and only of championship standard ?

Years of nothingness in Europe surely validates this point somewhat. This season being an outlier.

19 minutes ago, harrys said:

We could ask the hypothetical question: Who would do better in the Champions League next season, Celtic or Fulham?

Personally my gut says it would be pretty close.

2 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Disappointing that most of the talk on this thread is about two totally meaningless European games, when the only game that has interest for City is taking place at Wycombe who remain 1 up. Really fascinating game with its clash of styles and total commitment from both teams. 

Being London based I’m happy for either team to win, as long as they beat Sunderland/Wednesday.

Edited by Marcus Aurelius

2 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Disappointing that most of the talk on this thread is about two totally meaningless European games, when the only game that has interest for City is taking place at Wycombe who remain 1 up. Really fascinating game with its clash of styles and total commitment from both teams. 

Personally I couldn't give a stuff about Wycombe or the other team. Each to their own.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Blimey, Dean Lewington still actually playing for MK Dons? He must be about 96 now if he is a day. Definition of a lower league one club player I suppose (if it had not been two clubs…).

37, seems to have been there for ever, I see Akinfenwa is on the bench for Wycombe..how old must he be now

Just now, CodeRed said:

37, seems to have been there for ever, I see Akinfenwa is on the bench for Wycombe..how old must he be now

Dean Lewington has played the most games for one team of any current Premier League or EFL player. Interestingly he is one of only 4 players in english professional football to have played more than 700 games for one club and like him all the others were left sided Defenders. 

• Like 2