IGNORED

Champions League Final

Pearcy

Just now, MarcusX said:

always want to see the English clubs do well in Europe

Good man. Me too. 

Slight side note. Mane should win the ballon d'or if Liverpool win tonight. But he won't. But he should. Insult that Salah was 7th last year but this year, mane would have won the AFCON and they qualified for the world cup, and was 1 point away from a Quadruple with his club (if they win this evening). Even if they don't win, I still think he should get it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, P'head Red said:

Strange when many of them don't identify themselves as English, isn't it? 

There’s history there, for another thread probably.

To me, the clubs English, with a decent amount of English players who will benefit from more European success.

1 hour ago, Wiltshire robin said:

We like to think of it more like a anti plastic fan wank fest . Hala madrid fuck the West Country glory fans .

It’s funny, I live 150+ miles from Bristol. Get to home games once in a blue moon because I still play. Make the occasional away games because we rarely sell out.

if we suddenly became world beaters in the next 5 years I’d probably be considered a plastic ?‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarcusX said:

Another anti-Liverpool wankfest incoming then ?

Support an English club whose supporters boo the national anthem?  Thanks, but no thanks.

Edited by Malago
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

in 1985, 39 football supporters were killed at the European Cup final between Liverpool FC and Juventus at the Heysel Stadium in Brussels, Belgium. A wall collapsed as Juventus fans were trying to escape Liverpool fans who surged into their area an hour before kick-off; in 

From The Times: On this day.

2 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Another anti-Liverpool wankfest incoming then ?

Will be interesting to see how many of the Bristolian Liverpool supporters made the trip or are they watching from the comfort of their living rooms jacking off over klopps pearly whites,think we all want the English club to win tho unless you are a Bristolian Everton or Man U “supporter 

36 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

To me, the clubs English, with a decent amount of English players who will benefit from more European success.

It’s funny, I live 150+ miles from Bristol. Get to home games once in a blue moon because I still play. Make the occasional away games because we rarely sell out.

if we suddenly became world beaters in the next 5 years I’d probably be considered a plastic ?‍♂️

Are you Bristolian mate or support us for the success 

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Your situation is completely different as you obviously have ties to Bristol . What all of us that hate Liverpool on here are disliking is the people born and raised in the West Country but support Liverpool instead or as well as city . You never meet anyone born and raised down south who support Grimsby or Carlisle so it’s purely a glory /plastic fan thing to support Liverpool / united .

Edited by Wiltshire robin
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Your situation is completely different as you obviously have ties to Bristol . What all of us that hate Liverpool on here are disliking is the people born and raised in the West Country but support Liverpool instead or as well as city . You never meet anyone born and raised down south who support Grimsby or Carlisle so it’s purely a glory /plastic fan thing to support Liverpool / united .

Put your tin hat on mate,you are correct but they don’t want to hear it so it’s anti Liverpool when we say the same the same thing about other big clubs (I was accused of being a Man U fan dispite only having been to Manchester once in the cup game following city)

Edited by joe jordans teeth
  • Flames 1