IGNORED

City Worst Xi

Sir Colby-Tit

I don't know about worst player but Tony Caldwell did have the worst moustache ever!

It was a good look and definitely due a revival. Scored about 8 million goals for Bolton and about two for us after Coops dropped him after a wretched debut at Mansfield. Didn't we eventually swap him for Scott McGarvey?? 'Nuff said.

On the subject of PAUL Fitzpatrick. I always thought he was a decent player and was disappointed to see him go. I think he went on to do OK for Leicester. Particularly remember an amazing flying header in front of the East End vs the Sags (or maybe Gillingham) in a 3-3 classic (1987??)

Two words should always be used in the context of any discussion of the worst XI. Brian and Mitchell. Trully awful: and I know I sound like a scratched record in my opinion of him.

And I disagree with Liam Robinson: sure, he was only useful if we were playing (I think) Peterborough, but I put him in the "unlucky" rather than "cr@p" bucket.

I saw a TV programme about match fixing a few years ago and the City win at Anfield (1-0 Tinnion) was included, it showed Grobbelar in the corner of his box throw the ball straight to Robinson offering him an open goal to shoot at from about 30 yards, he missed by about 30 yards! He really was sh1te.

Three centre backs that really stick out are -

Dryden

Dyche

Dave Thompson

all three could understand the concept of marking! pure gash.

Liam Robinson was a joke as well, couldn't hit a barn door.

Actually, when you think back to the years of nonesense players that have turned out for City, we have a pretty damn good squad at the moment, happy days!!

You Reds.

I saw a TV programme about match fixing a few years ago and the City win at Anfield (1-0 Tinnion) was included, it showed Grobbelar in the corner of his box throw the ball straight to Robinson offering him an open goal to shoot at from about 30 yards, he missed by about 30 yards! He really was sh1te.

Maybe I just have rose-tinted specs based on the fact that at least he always gave the impression of trying (at least in my, possibly addled, memory).

City's 1931-32 team must be in with a shout; P42 W6 D11 L25 F39 A78 Pts23 (29 if 3 for a win).

One win more than the gas managed in 1980 - 81; P42 W5 D13 L24 F34 A65 Pts23

Worse yet though was Donny in 1904 - 05 P34 W3 D2 L29 F23 A81 Pts8 (11 if 3 for a win)

One of his display's, possibly away at Shrewsbury 1995, made me think if he can be a professional footballer then maybe there is hope for me.

Even more shocking is the fact that Dryden played several times in the Premiership, for Southampton.

It always amazes me how Craig Fagan got where he did, as he was garbage when on loan at City.

Even more shocking is the fact that Dryden played several times in the Premiership, for Southampton.

It always amazes me how Craig Fagan got where he did, as he was garbage when on loan at City.

In all fairness he was played in a completely different position to his normal one when on loan at us.

I would like to add Jamie Smith to the list, completely talentless!

Also Phil Kite could be added...

Surprised nobody has mentioned Vilmos Sebok or that Dutch joker we had on loan, think his name was Clemens Zwjinenberg or something like that. Both were dreadful defenders in their own right.

Didn't we do a panic buy of someone called

starbuck or starsky or somone from Huddersfield

Oh Marcus Stewart was pretty bad too even though he is my cousin

Archived