IGNORED

Dod Ymlaen Cymru!

PhatWill

That translation is probably completely wrong but never mind!

Hope Giggsy and Co reach Euro 04 tonight.

With my accomodation, flights and match tickets already booked for Portugal next year I do want both the Welsh and Scotland to reach the finals and I'd hope everyone feels the same way.

Wales to beat the crazy Russian b@stards 2-0....

I watched the Scotland game on Saturday on TV and found myself cheering when they scored! :Party27: Thats never happened before.

And I was pleased when Wales got a result - so I hope they both get through but I can`t either of them making it.

But if they do I hope Scotland get drawn in Englands group - three definate points there for us...

Euro Champs is going to be an awesome party which will be much more enjoyable with Wales and Scotland there.

No offence to Russians or Dutch people!

Honestly, I think only one of Wales or Scotland will get through tonight.

Hopefully Wales purely because half the blood in me is Welsh.

Go on the boyo's is it....

Strokes - no tix all gigs sold out way too quick!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Face it Derby, saturday you should come down the Gate. You seem far to normal to be of a Rovers orientation.

Join us, you'll never regret it -Times are changing, we will soon have Atmosphere, watching Div 1 football in a redeveloped Ashton Gate

Listen to Willsbridge Derby Gas, he speaks sense. Seriously, we wont hurt you knowing that your a gas soon to be sh!t head. It does in truth make sense, looking at all your posts, your on here enough to be normal, just like us!!! :rolleyes:

ALL Englishmen should be cheering on Wales and Scotland tonight for the following reasons.

1. If you don't mind them as nations, they are part of the UK and it'd be great to have them all in Portugal next year.

2. If you hate them as nations because they hate us, than the best way to wind them up is to support them (when they aren't playing England obviously). The Scots in particular HATE the fact that they care more about the rivalry between the two nations than the English do. Its like Chelsea and Crystal Palace, for example - Palace hate Chelsea, but Chelsea can't be bothered with Palace, and indeed, many Chelsea fans now have a soft spot for the Eagles. So -cheer the Scots and Welsh on - patronise the hell out of them. Get a flag from somewhere if you can - the final insult :clap:

3. Regardless of whether you come under 1 or 2, from a footballing POV it would be better to have the Dutch and the Russians removed from England's path to glory.

Also, I presume we will ALl be supporting Latvia against Turkey ...

Its like Chelsea and Crystal Palace, for example - Palace hate Chelsea, but Chelsea can't be bothered with Palace, and indeed, many Chelsea fans now have a soft spot for the Eagles.

Just like us and Rovers then. They hate us but we don't worry about them because there is no threat. Another reaosn why Derby and Unown should hand in thier quartered rubbish shirts.

Personally, I would love to see Wales turn Russia over; the Russian players are horrible, detestible cheating scum

As for Scotland, they deserve success after a great performance on Saturday and much ridicule down the years. The Dutch are arrogant players who think they only have to turn up to win.

Come on British Teams :clap:

Archived