IGNORED

Lee Miller

Bella Gummidge

Did anyone see me, i was the only person to give miller a standing ovation as he came on, last persons standng and clapping him, :whistle:* p!ssed off the people behind me, they hate miller, how ignorant are some people.

I don't want to start the is miller good enough arguement, so to save everyone the time the answer is yes, shame tinnion cant see it, but maybe after today he might start playing him more, he seems to have put on more muscle over the summer, and looks as if he could be the target man we were searching for, just a shame he didnt get more time to prove himself today, but I'm sure that given time he will prove to be one on the clubs best assests.

I just hope that tinnion wont go and buy another striker as we don't need one, and another striker could be the end of miller, which would be a very sad day

*in the family enclosure

Should have been brought on at about 60 mins. When he did come on he managed a few flick ons but i still reckon he should have come on earlier to put pressure on a defence that wasnt going to be outdont by the short people.

Apart from their leftback. He was dreadful. Murray peed all over him.

He was on for 7 mins and barely got a touch.

Maybe we watched a different bloke, thought he got a couple of good touches, and definitely caused problems in the Uddersfield box......him and Heff should have been on earlier,IMHO........Leeeeeeeeeeeroy, and Robbo were both poor

Lee M should start for a couple of games, with Heff..........

That is the funniest thing I've heard all week (apart from the McGuire takeover bid). Replace Leroy with Miller. Yeah right.

On wed i'd play heef and miller, heff got 20 goals last season playing up with a big bugger, may as well give it a try.

Sad thing is tins wont change it, he'll playe the same as today, and we will probably win 7-6

In my opinion, Miller should be starting instead of Roberts. Roberts is a similar sort of player as Lita (short, pacey, like to run at defenders), and we could do with a little more variation. If we played Miller and Lita we would at least have the option of playing the long ball which some kind of success.

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

Lee Miller is the future because he's only a young lad remember,plenty of time to develop and get his chances....I would say Tinman wants to bring in another target-man(if you classifiy Lee as a target-man) to actually benefit Lee,so that we would have two target-men in the squad and so that the competition would bring the best out of Lee maybe??

I also would say that Tinman doesn't see Lee as a good old-fashioned English centre forward which is what he wants....I think he wants a more experienced target-man who plays higher up the pitch and is more static,bigger and stronger,and who can defend set-pieces too! Lee has very talented feet,he's composed,always improving and could even play ALONGSIDE another target-man! I would say that when we need to kill a game off it would be an idea to play Lee with Henderson or whoever we bring in and that would be effective....or if we're playing a team with a lot of physical prescence who throw high balls at you all game then it would be a good option to play Lee with whoever we bring in so that one of them can defend in our own box and the other one is further up the pitch to hold the ball up....

I predict that Lee Miller will be a big hit in the Championship division in years to come because the centre-backs in that league aren't as big and strong and rough as they are in League One....

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg
Lee Miller is the future because he's only a young lad remember,plenty of time to develop and get his chances....I would say Tinman wants to bring in another target-man(if you classifiy Lee as a target-man) to actually benefit Lee,so that we would have two target-men in the squad and so that the competition would bring the best out of Lee maybe??

I also would say that Tinman doesn't see Lee as a good old-fashioned English centre forward which is what he wants....I think he wants a more experienced target-man who plays higher up the pitch and is more static,bigger and stronger,and who can defend set-pieces too! Lee has very talented feet,he's composed,always improving and could even play ALONGSIDE another target-man! I would say that when we need to kill a game off it would be an idea to play Lee with Henderson or whoever we bring in and that would be effective....or if we're playing a team with a lot of physical prescence who throw high balls at you all game then it would be a good option to play Lee with whoever we bring in so that one of them can defend in our own box and the other one is further up the pitch to hold the ball up....

I predict that Lee Miller will be a big hit in the Championship division in years to come because the centre-backs in that league aren't as big and strong and rough as they are in League One....

bump for Lee Miller,don't lose faith....

Archived