IGNORED

Pulis On Sky Sports News

cole4ord

Not sure if it was a misquote or not but on Sky sports news this morning they quoted Pulis as saying he thought that promotion to the premiership was now a 4 horse race "between Watford, West brom, Stoke and Charlton".

If this is what he said the guy really is an idiot!!

Not sure if it was a misquote or not but on Sky sports news this morning they quoted Pulis as saying he thought that promotion to the premiership was now a 4 horse race "between Watford, West brom, Stoke and Charlton".

Pin that on the dressing room wall on saturday (next to the candles)

Good Good, the more people that ignore us the better.

the other teams can take all the hype and presurre and we can just go along racking up results nice and quietly in the background.

whatever they think of us, they won't be able to ignore us if we are top 2 after 46 games

Yea this bloke really is a top class t***er (once a Gashead always a Gashead), not only content with inflicting on us some of the worst football ever seen at the Gate he can't but help having a veiled dig at us can he? Still we've already beaten them once with a wonder goal by Elliot (the very same player that Pulis reckoned did not have a left foot!), and victory at the Britannia will be that much sweeter now!

Good Good, the more people that ignore us the better.

the other teams can take all the hype and presurre and we can just go along racking up results nice and quietly in the background.

whatever they think of us, they won't be able to ignore us if we are top 2 after 46 games

Totally agree, i couldn't care less what other managers, players, fans, the media etc have to say about us.. the fact is, we are in contention and who ever wants to put us down, let them! The longer it takes these people to give us credit for where we are, the better..... hopefully they'll take note on Sunday 4th May when we are celebrating!! :fingerscrossed:

We do really only have ourselves to blame in this country you know...

I also heard the report above, and Eddie the Eagle on Sky Sports said "Pulis believes it is a four way fight between themselves, WBA, Watford & Charlton

Now don't get me wrong, I really do not like the man with a passion...but here is actually what he said according to the Sky News website..

There are now just three points between leaders Watford, Bristol City, Stoke and West Brom in fourth.

Pulis said: "I just think it will be one of them, the teams that have all been there.

"The teams that go out there every game and perform, that give it a blast, the teams that will eventually push on."

As I said,....This country's media (which incidentaly extends beyond the BEP) simply make things up...I mean where the hell did Charlton come from??

We do really only have ourselves to blame in this country you know...

I also heard the report above, and Eddie the Eagle on Sky Sports said "Pulis believes it is a four way fight between themselves, WBA, Watford & Charlton

Now don't get me wrong, I really do not like the man with a passion...but here is actually what he said according to the Sky News website..

There are now just three points between leaders Watford, Bristol City, Stoke and West Brom in fourth.

Pulis said: "I just think it will be one of them, the teams that have all been there.

"The teams that go out there every game and perform, that give it a blast, the teams that will eventually push on."

As I said,....This country's media (which incidentaly extends beyond the BEP) simply make things up...I mean where the hell did Charlton come from??

Have been watching Sky Sports News this morning and the presenter said Pulis believes it is a four way fight between themselves, WBA, Watford & Charlton, so either their website has got it wrong or their TV channel has, this doesn't make Pulis any less of a t****r though does it?!

Good good. It shows that Tony Putrid doesnt regard us as a threat, therefore he is clearly underestimating us.

I can remember the last manager to undermine us and spout bulls**t....step forward Mr Calderwood :10_1_108:

Interestingly I was having a look at the league table last night (quite a long look - it's a good sight at the moment!), and noticed that despite having slightly fewer points than us, Stoke have scored considerably more goals. This means that based purely on goals scored Gary Johnson's team is actually more boring than Tony Pulis's.

Would we swap? Would we hell!

Talking of idioits, I persoanlly think Peter Beagrie is a complete arse.

Of all the reporters Sky have they send this idiot to report on our game last night who is S****horpe through and through. A a friend of mind who has no idea who this guy is commented that the reporter was totally biased towards S****horpe and to cap it all, Beagrie stated after City scored that it was against the run of play. What a muppett.

So in your face Beagire, we are second and your beloved S****horpe are propping up the table.

Come on you reds!

Rant over....

Talking of idioits, I persoanlly think Peter Beagrie is a complete arse.

Of all the reporters Sky have they send this idiot to report on our game last night who is S****horpe through and through. A a friend of mind who has no idea who this guy is commented that the reporter was totally biased towards S****horpe and to cap it all, Beagrie stated after City scored that it was against the run of play. What a muppett.

So in your face Beagire, we are second and your beloved S****horpe are propping up the table.

Come on you reds!

Rant over....

I'm so glad someone else has noticed how muc of a ######* fool Beagrie is. Everytime hes commentates for us its always negative comment as his comments last night that Scunny were better team and thoroughly deserved to be winning, not to mention TOMAS PRISKIN and not TOMAS VASKO comment, just goes to show hes an idiot and dosnt have a clue what hes on about!!!

T1t!!!

F4nny!! (Is that how you play this game??)

Pulis is hated in this neck of the woods with bloody good reason, the corrupt lying scumbag did his best to kill this club. As far as I'm concerned he rates somewhere between Osama Bin Laden and Margaret Thatcher on the list of people I'd like to see beaten to death with their own spleen.

F4nny!! (Is that how you play this game??)

Pulis is hated in this neck of the woods with bloody good reason, the corrupt lying scumbag did his best to kill this club. As far as I'm concerned he rates somewhere between Osama Bin Laden and Margaret Thatcher on the list of people I'd like to see beaten to death with their own spleen.

Thatcher was bloody great for this country!

Pulis is a ****!

We'll do you at the brit sunshine, no problem.

Oh and just remember...

FULLER'S going to GET YA!!!

Ha ha FULLER?.... FULLER SHIT!!!

Although he has scored quite a few this season, he had to be one of the worst players i've seen at the gate this season.. he couldnt stay on his feet.. he was like bambi on ice!!

Archived