IGNORED

Pulis On Sky Sports News

cole4ord

Anyone who knows their football, also know that whilst he can be frustrating at times, Fuller is one of the best if not the best striker in the division.

Cant be bothered to read all the threads but if it has not been mentioned then the facts are that Pulis does consider Bristol to be a major threat this season.

Good luck for the rest of the season lads

Anyone who knows their football, also know that whilst he can be frustrating at times, Fuller is one of the best if not the best striker in the division.

Cant be bothered to read all the threads but if it has not been mentioned then the facts are that Pulis does consider Bristol to be a major threat this season.

We got Bradley Orr, so be very afraid pottery types..... he's an Orr :innocent06:

I agree to be honest. After watching ten minutes of Fuller down our place I turned round to the old man and said that I would love to see him up front for us. I'm sorry but Byfield and Trundle are not in the same league as Fuller - not a criticism of our lads but just a plain simple fact. BEST forward in the division - simple as.

...he rates somewhere between Osama Bin Laden and Margaret Thatcher on the list of people I'd like to see beaten to death with their own spleen.
If you're going to beat Thatcher to death, I'd gladly donate my spleen if you think it'll help.

Thatcher was bloody great for this country!
Yeah, providing that you didn't have to work for a living, she was great...

Check out Alan Bleasdale's 'Boys from the Blackstuff', bearing in mind that thousands and thousands of people actually experienced what is portrayed and then tell us that you think she was great.

She stuck the knife into British Male Working Class culture, football included, and we've never recovered.

she should have done what your avater did!
Agreed.

Archived