IGNORED

So, Good Day For The Bookies Or Us On Saturday?

MarcusX

There was a big debate about wether it was "right" to bet against City vs Palace...

The thinking behind it that, if you put an amount on palace to win, that you were happy to part with if it meant City won, and then if city lost you got "compensation" and your day paid for...

So whos betting what on Saturday?

Having lost £50 to see us get past palace, and Friday being pay day, i feel like putting a lot of money on Hull to get promoted... at 8/11 though it would take a huge bet to make losing worth it surely?

Anyones ideas?

There was a big debate about wether it was "right" to bet against City vs Palace...

The thinking behind it that, if you put an amount on palace to win, that you were happy to part with if it meant City won, and then if city lost you got "compensation" and your day paid for...

So whos betting what on Saturday?

Having lost £50 to see us get past palace, and Friday being pay day, i feel like putting a lot of money on Hull to get promoted... at 8/11 though it would take a huge bet to make losing worth it surely?

Anyones ideas?

i've been doing that for a few years now. i cover the draw and the other team winning for about £50 in total, drive back from London for the game, and if we win it costs a fortune but i'm happy and have a great time listening to 606 going back up the M4, but if we lose... **** it, my match ticket and petrol are covered at least. Works for me!

For the playoffs - have managed to build up a nice little £150 in ladbrokes from a good run recently. Am going to double that this week, on hull getting through, break the bank and get a season ticket for next season as well - and then if we win i've paid a fortune but have had the best day of my life and a season ticket for City in the Premier League next season... and if lose, i'm gutted, but at least i watch the lads get automatic promotion for free next year.

you have to admit there's a certain logic there!!!

Archived