IGNORED

Season Ticket Sales 08/09

Red 66

Just a warning to those who are waiting to see if City make it to the Premier League before purchasing season tickets for next season. don't come moaning if you cant get one after Sat. By my reckoning we have sold in excess of 12k so far with City probably making maximum 15k available for sale. Could well be a mad rush early next week for the last 2-3k. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ! What does everyone else think !

On the offical site they have announced that on friday it will close for the outcome of saturdays game and basically if we go up they are going to be without saying it in words "rising the prices" so unless I got the wrong end of the stick I really wouldn't wait and show your loyalty if I could afford one I would have.

Well he is actually coming to watch city but even so thats only becuase we will be playing against the top teams, if hes managin to find time in his schedule to watch them next year why couldnt he this year? or last year??

Because it could start to be fashionable to be a city fan, match of the day might want him or some crap.

If we don't go up i'm sure we might see a few season tickets being flogged on ebay by people that bought them when it looked like we were heading for automatic promotion. I know a few people that have bought season tickets when they first went on sale because we looked likely to finish in the top 2 and they havent been up once this season. Although it annoys me that so many Man Utd and Liverpool fans around here are now claiming they have always supported City, its kind of funny to associate 'Glory Hunters' with Bristol City. Its only a term i had only previously used when talking about Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea fans. It's nice that new fans are jumping on the City Bandwagon but with very few tickets likely to be available to non season ticket holders next season if we make the Prem, it is going to be increasingly hard to get a ticket.

are season tickets holders alowed to change seats a few times over the season. For example if say one match i wanted to sit in the ateyo with a mate rather than another stand with the season ticket?

Or do i have stay in that seat all season?

cheers

At least bcfc have, in their charter, a rule that says that at least 5% of home tickets will be offered to non season ticket holders. In theory, you will always have a chance to see City, even if they sell the maximum amount os season tickets.

Me, my mum, my dad and bruv-in-law all bought STs on Tuesday.

We've been to all but 2 or 3 home games this season and sit in B block in the williams (the library ;-) (note to self - must sing louder!!)

To keep this tradition going we've bought our ST's there but could not get any seats together - are sitting in 2 sets of 2, one behind the other - thats the best we could get unless we wanted to be in row Q!! As it is we're in rows H,K M & N!!

Reckoned its the only way we could guarantee a seat, where we wanted it, all next year and am absolutely chuffed to bits, prem or no prem!!! We'll be there whether its Man U or Swansea :shocking:

At least bcfc have, in their charter, a rule that says that at least 5% of home tickets will be offered to non season ticket holders. In theory, you will always have a chance to see City, even if they sell the maximum amount os season tickets.

It's also a PL stipulation that you have to keep 5% pay on the day etc.

Just a warning to those who are waiting to see if City make it to the Premier League before purchasing season tickets for next season. don't come moaning if you cant get one after Sat. By my reckoning we have sold in excess of 12k so far with City probably making maximum 15k available for sale. Could well be a mad rush early next week for the last 2-3k. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ! What does everyone else think !

Got mine and would not hesitate even if we didnt make the play offs anyone waiting shouldnt be aloud a ticket as that tells me you are only wanting to watch us if we go up.

Me, my mum, my dad and bruv-in-law all bought STs on Tuesday.

We've been to all but 2 or 3 home games this season and sit in B block in the williams (the library ;-) (note to self - must sing louder!!)

To keep this tradition going we've bought our ST's there but could not get any seats together - are sitting in 2 sets of 2, one behind the other - thats the best we could get unless we wanted to be in row Q!! As it is we're in rows H,K M & N!!

Reckoned its the only way we could guarantee a seat, where we wanted it, all next year and am absolutely chuffed to bits, prem or no prem!!! We'll be there whether its Man U or Swansea :shocking:

Fair play to you guys city till we die. These arm chair fans get on my nearves. where have the 36000 been all season. ill tell were they have been, thinking were coming stright back down again.

Just bought 5 seats on ST in the Dolman, Block N. Christ I pray we win Saturday

Why are you worried, you have great season tickets to watch great championship football next season even if we don't go up.

Careful, people might think you only bought an ST on the hope of the premier league and are not interested otherwise !

Enjoy.

Guest shane
Why are you worried, you have great season tickets to watch great championship football next season even if we don't go up.

Careful, people might think you only bought an ST on the hope of the premier league and are not interested otherwise !

Enjoy.

I did buy my 5 season tickets hoping for premier league football, it has cost me £1000 so i don't care what people think.

If we stay down then I'll still go but will be dissapointed. I went twelve times this season, I don't have to worry what people think. If we stay down I wouldn't have needed a season ticket and would have just ordered tickets, I've never missed out. So to finalise. I did by my ST in the hope of Prem football, anyone who has bought the last few weeks who say's different is a liar.

If we do go up i hope they only sell to people already on the database, alot of people i know are saying if we go up they are going to buy a ticket just so they can watch the big games.

What utter tosh!!!! :disapointed2se: Why should those on the database have any preferential treatment?? If they are 'proper fans' then they wouldnt have waited till after the result saturday to buy there ST.

Anyone buying there season ticket after saturday (if we win!!) is guilty of only watching us cos we're in the Prem so none of them should have any kind of preferential treatment.

club and fan base needs to grow.......

so far we have sold nearly 12k............AMAZING......

........if people are going to buy season tickets before or after Friday GOOD FOR THEM and GREAT FOR THE CLUB......

what's important is that for the following season, we get them to renew whether we go up or go down, stay up or go down.....if we are to fill this new ground our attendances need to grow.

What utter tosh!!!! :disapointed2se: Why should those on the database have any preferential treatment?? If they are 'proper fans' then they wouldnt have waited till after the result saturday to buy there ST.

Anyone buying there season ticket after saturday (if we win!!) is guilty of only watching us cos we're in the Prem so none of them should have any kind of preferential treatment.

I agree with what your saying i renewed mine ages ago becuase i don't mind what league were in but, to be honest i'd rather have people in the ground who have an interest in city and are going to make an atmosphere rather than people coming and sitting down to watch Ronaldo et al.

don't be such a #### maybe sum cant get cash together before hand ,or feeling they have to get one now as payin on day next season looks like it will be a nightmare i am truely sick of people like you who feel they have a god given right to be the only one to watch city, so those who bought season tickets after last seasons game were they guilty of only watchin city cause there in the championship ,sorry I'm not a PROPER fan because i cant afford a season ticket , iWILL RUN IT BY YOU NEXT SEASON JUST TO MAKE SURE ITS OK TO WATCH A GAME

Archived