IGNORED

Always Believe

Forza Revolution

I would think even those for which this is their first game since 2004 should be able to pick up "We always believe, we always believe, we're Bristol City, we always believe" within a chorus or two!

You are right we need to get it echoing round the ground from 2.30 til 6pm though!

I would think even those for which this is their first game since 2004 should be able to pick up "We always believe, we always believe, we're Bristol City, we always believe" within a chorus or two!

You are right we need to get it echoing round the ground from 2.30 til 6pm though!

get it on the radio, tv in the build up and get it going in all the pubs, trains, buses etc. on the way up!

oh- and text it, email it to your mates etc.

get it on the radio, tv in the build up and get it going in all the pubs, trains, buses etc. on the way up!

oh- and text it, email it to your mates etc.

I'll see if I can get it on Setanta on Saturday morning ''We always believe''

I'm on for an hour so should be able to get it in a few times

Whats the tune used for this song? I think someone said it was Sloop John.B but it sounds nothing like that to me

Sloop John B v Always Believe:

Drinking all night = We always believe

Got into a fight = We always believe

Well I feel so broke up = We're Bristol City

I want to go home = We always believe

Sloop John B v Always Believe:

Drinking all night = We always believe

Got into a fight = We always believe

Well I feel so broke up = We're Bristol City

I want to go home = We always believe

Doh! Oh yeah...

Now you put it like that I can see it

It was the "Well I feel so broke up = We're Bristol City" bit that didnt quite match in my head

Doh! Oh yeah...

Now you put it like that I can see it

It was the "Well I feel so broke up = We're Bristol City" bit that didnt quite match in my head

As Percy Parrot says, it's a bit different. After reminding my wife how Sloop John B went last night I really struggled to then sing it back with the Always Believe lyric.

Yeah i understand people will catch on, just thought iT would give an extra incentive? If never heard before may still be tricky for some to grasp, first time i heard it from a distance i couldnt quite catch on, as still singing were 4th in the league ! But yeah I'm sure everyone doing there bit will help it catch on!

WOLVERHAMPTON ZYDER EDS B.C.F.C

For me, the 'Always Believe' song is perfection. It sums up the club over the last two years under Johnson and where we're going, along with the belief of the players and management.

I hope it becomes our anthem as it is, to my knowledge, unique.

One Team

Yeah i understand people will catch on, just thought iT would give an extra incentive? If never heard before may still be tricky for some to grasp, first time i heard it from a distance i couldnt quite catch on, as still singing were 4th in the league ! But yeah I'm sure everyone doing there bit will help it catch on!

It was a pivotal moment in the Palace game for me. When the chant fully caught on it became compelling and like an incantation.

How could the players not take strength and courage from all those City fans telling them we believe in them? And as an opposing player, how can you not start to doubt that you are facing an invincible force when up against so much belief?

I'm sure it will ring out loud and clear as the game kicks off, giving strength to the lions in red and planting doubt in the minds of the mere mortals in amber.

It was a pivotal moment in the Palace game for me. When the chant fully caught on it became compelling and like an incantation.

How could the players not take strength and courage from all those City fans telling them we believe in them? And as an opposing player, how can you not start to doubt that you are facing an invincible force when up against so much belief?

I'm sure it will ring out loud and clear as the game kicks off, giving strength to the lions in red and planting doubt in the minds of the mere mortals in amber.

Great post :worship2:

:winner_third_h4h:

I hope it becomes our anthem as it is, to my knowledge, unique.

We nicked the tune off Man Utd who sing it to Ronaldo

He plays on the left

He plays on the right

Hes Cristiano Ronaldo

something something something

By the way, this is a pretty funny chant...

We nicked the tune off Man Utd who sing it to Ronaldo

He plays on the left

He plays on the right

Hes Cristiano Ronaldo

something something something

By the way, this is a pretty funny chant...

It's:

He plays on the left

He plays on the right

That boy Ronaldo

Makes England look shite

Archived