IGNORED

My Brother's A Hull City Fan

bobby

Well family rivalry is here............ I was brought up in Hull and used to watch Hull City with my brother until I went to University in Bristol in 1984 when I started watching Bristol City and have been ever since. I have been predicting for a while that we would be playing Hull City in the final and now it's happening.

So we will be a divided family on Saturday, with me and my partner in the Bristol City end and my brother supporting Hull City (sadly he couldn't get a ticket so won't be there to watch it at Wembley).

What a day it will be, can't wait, the nerves are getting to me now. One of us will be very happy on Sat evening the other not! Although I don't think either of us can quite believe both teams are in the final.

Well family rivalry is here............ I was brought up in Hull and used to watch Hull City with my brother until I went to University in Bristol in 1984 when I started watching Bristol City and have been ever since. I have been predicting for a while that we would be playing Hull City in the final and now it's happening.

So we will be a divided family on Saturday, with me and my partner in the Bristol City end and my brother supporting Hull City (sadly he couldn't get a ticket so won't be there to watch it at Wembley).

What a day it will be, can't wait, the nerves are getting to me now. One of us will be very happy on Sat evening the other not! Although I don't think either of us can quite believe both teams are in the final.

I'm so sorry, we all have a black sheep in the family. Many years ago my sister used to go out with a Gashead. One evening he turned up at ours wearing his blue and white scarf. As it was raining my sister put the scarf over a radiator to dry, but I sneaked it out and left it on the washing line. By the time lover boy was due to go home his scarf was p*** wet through!!!!

your brother has sense bobby

ah yes of course, I watched Hull City for 4-5 years back in the mid to late 70's, but I think I was the one who saw sense when I moved to Bristol and started going to Bristol City games!

Archived