IGNORED

Wallpaper

avidcity

How short is Tristan Plummer?!?!

Also, why is Glen Schmidt, our FITNESS AND CONDITIONING coach, such a fat ***tard?! That doesn't fill me with a huge amount of confidence...

Does it worry you that Gary Johnson isn't a brilliant footballer?

Does it worry you that Gary Johnson isn't a brilliant footballer?

Your footballing skills decrease as you get older, that's to be expected. But you shouldn't have such a paunch if you're a fitness coach!

Or maybe it's just the way he's standing... :dunno:

Your footballing skills decrease as you get older, that's to be expected. But you shouldn't have such a paunch if you're a fitness coach!

Or maybe it's just the way he's standing... :dunno:

Gary was never an outstanding footballer. Neither was Mourinho, neither was Wenger and neither was Alex Ferguson.

Bryan Robson was...

Anyway, Glen's not fat, he's just big boned. :D

What I noticed most was that three of our young and most promising players were in the photo yet they have not played a single game for us yet.

a number of players in that picture have not played a game this year and some never will what is your point football is a squad game and i am sure thay have all played there part in training etc

As for the shoes, well Jordan Walker seems to have been playing footie in his as they are all scuffed on the toes! JMW seems to have forgotten his.

The Shiny Shoe Award goes to GJ himself and runner up is Louis. We cannot fail now, we have prepared throughly,right down to the shoes. Everything is in place, nothing left to chance. :chant6ez:

a number of players in that picture have not played a game this year and some never will what is your point football is a squad game and i am sure thay have all played there part in training etc

Ah I just spotted everyone else having not had a proper look.

I wasnt knocking it. :disapointed2se: What I was actually going to say is that its good makes them feel part of things.

just got the misses to take a look at the team line up and see how many players see would recognise.....

all she got was "Jamiela's bloke" Bryfield, Lee Trundle, Scott Murray and our manager Ian Johnson.........thank god I'm not taking her to wembley

Archived