IGNORED

City "banned From Premier League"

City Ben

no problem with humour at all but that site is just crap all over. Its a blatant rip off from the very funny The Onion newpaper and website in the US.

stereotypical rubbish. but then they wrote it and we all read it, and they get ad revenue which I guess what they are trying to do. so just don't bother clicking the link, it really isnt worth it.

the link about Keith Millen is funny though. sort of.

That's just hilarious.

All the usual cr*p, unfunny stereotypes dragged out once again and nothing new about it all.

Now, if it had been a piece about us being banned by the Premier League because we're not one of their favourite 'big' clubs guaranteed to bring in lots of money, fans and interest - a proper piece of satire on the current state of football and the way it seems to be heading - then I might have seen something funny in it!

However, no; they just head for all the lazy, predictable, and not particularly bright, 'jokes'.

That's just hilarious.

All the usual cr*p, unfunny stereotypes dragged out once again and nothing new about it all.

Now, if it had been a piece about us being banned by the Premier League because we're not one of their favourite 'big' clubs guaranteed to bring in lots of money, fans and interest - a proper piece of satire on the current state of football and the way it seems to be heading - then I might have seen something funny in it!

However, no; they just head for all the lazy, predictable, and not particularly bright, 'jokes'.

I'm really surprised they choose to call the song 'Do the Ayatollah' have these thick monkeys any idea that Ayatollah is a high ranking Shi'a cleric?

I think they show a gross disrespect for Islam, especially with the mocking movements.

before i report it i will send several links to known Jihad sites in Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Saudi. See what they think of Cardiff fans..

Archived