IGNORED

don't Know About You Lot But.........

Dolman Block B

The last 2 days been bad enough, but 5 calls and up to 20 texts last night, has now ran into work for 7.15am, chatting with my lads about the game, first site meeting, didnt talk about the job for 45 minutes, just saturdays game :noexpression: , pulling over for a bacon roll at roadside cafe, 10 lads (groundworkers) all talking about the game, back into work, straight onto OTIB more talk about the game, now another call from lad down at the gate who just got his ticket and jumping up and down in Ashton Park like a maniac :innocent06:

I aint doing or thinking about anything else!!!!

Take it most of you stuck in work on a pc doing the same thing?

I have done F all at work this week, and that will continue till Friday!

I can think of nothing else but Saturday.....

All the fake Man u fans at my work are talking about tonight! When asked what i think, i said "To be honest i couldnt give a flying F!*k about the champions league final!!!"

The last 2 days been bad enough, but 5 calls and up to 20 texts last night, has now ran into work for 7.15am, chatting with my lads about the game, first site meeting, didnt talk about the job for 45 minutes, just saturdays game :noexpression: , pulling over for a bacon roll at roadside cafe, 10 lads (groundworkers) all talking about the game, back into work, straight onto OTIB more talk about the game, now another call from lad down at the gate who just got his ticket and jumping up and down in Ashton Park like a maniac :innocent06:

I aint doing or thinking about anything else!!!!

Take it most of you stuck in work on a pc doing the same thing?

I know the feeling. Not sure what is going to happen first - getting sacked or a divorce. Pity really as didn't mind the job......

I know the feeling. Not sure what is going to happen first - getting sacked or a divorce. Pity really as didn't mind the job......

That's class. :laugh:

I've barely done a thing either. Can't focus on anything else.

I don't give a toss about my job. Big sack of shit. Spent all day on here for the last few weeks. Holding for my bonus next month then pastures new for me.

I hope that your Director isnt a City fan looking on here..... :noexpression:

I have done F all at work this week, and that will continue till Friday!

I can think of nothing else but Saturday.....

All the fake Man u fans at my work are talking about tonight! When asked what i think, i said "To be honest i couldnt give a flying F!*k about the champions league final!!!"

Same here, everyone asking if I'm watching it etc,

Watching what? Theres only one vital game this week and its Saturday

I don't give a toss about my job. Big sack of shit. Spent all day on here for the last few weeks. Holding for my bonus next month then pastures new for me.

Ok Mr Lansdown, but please hold out until payday as you may have to pay some bonuses. :whistle2:

i,m the same can,y think about work. i,m a cabbie and people getting off the trains this week have been so nice had a guy this morning from liverpool got in first thing he said was red or blue then said i,m a season ticket holder at anfield and would be great if we won a different day out for them

i'm up in manchester and have now lost count of the amount of times this week i've replied to united fans "honestly mate, i couldn't care less if your mob draw 20 all with chelsea and win on penalties, it's a meaningless game and i've more important hings to think about!"

they don't seem to understand.

although i'm beginning to get a few of them into the johnson says bounce around the ground chant.

bet they replace it with ferguson tonight.

I love you lot, but I for one will be glad when all this is over.

Dealing with ticketswaps via email and also dealing with Trust emails is giving me a headache.

For the love of Basso, make them stop!!!

I love Vickys postman too, who finally delivered our tickets this morning.

Cycled to work and went through Ashton Gate and just to witness what was going on was mental enough for me! Went to buy some toast from local cafe and the workmen in there from Landan, were talking about the game and how mad Bristol has gone for it.

Went to Subway lunchtime on Corn Street and loads of people all in different conversations were talking about it.

Got back to work and now on here....it's mental....absolutely mental.

MM

Guest DanC

Tell me about it, Every conversation in work is about City at the moment. It seems this game is more anticipated in Bristol than the Champions League final! Even people that don't like football are talking about Saturdays game. I think even secretly there is a few gas heads that want us to win.

I love you lot, but I for one will be glad when all this is over.

Dealing with ticketswaps via email and also dealing with Trust emails is giving me a headache.

For the love of Basso, make them stop!!!

I love Vickys postman too, who finally delivered our tickets this morning.

God bless you DollyMarie! Roll on Waterloo station saturday 11.00am.

Archived