IGNORED

Breakfast

Drew Peacock

Just get straight on the tube to Baker Street and get one at The Metropolitan (Wetherspoons). Open at 9am.

Come out Baker Street tube station turn left (towards Madame Tussauds) and it's on your left, can't miss it.

The legendary Globe pub is on the other side of the road.

theres a wetherspoons in station i think.

There's no Wetherspoons at Pad only The mad bishop and bear which is a fullers joint and the breakie is pricey and crap. You're better off on Praed street, if you come out the exit by sainsburys and turn right along Praed Street there's a couple of Caafs, can recomend the big ben breakie in Raffles. (turn right onto praed st and it's on your left about 200 yards beyond traffic lights)

slightley different route from u lads , depart portishead 7am est arrive at ickenham tube station 9am , park up , into weatherspoons ( tichenham arms opens 9am 5 mins from station ) full english , few beers 10.30 tube to wembley , arrive 10,55 at wembley way , into angus disco more beer a little jig on the dance floor and a sing song , into wembley 1.45 , check me seats out , more beer , 2.40 take my seat , sing abide with me as i watch lads come out , atch the game , 3pm watch the game , 5pm celebrate win , 5.30 back in disco more beer , 6.30 traffic gone , tube back to ickenham , 6.55 quickie in weatherspoons ,7.15 drive back to portishead , shit drink driving ( ah remembered will have the wife with me ) funny how i will remember shes with me at the end of the day, ( don't worry shesnot a glory hunter has had season ticket for the last 6 years )

Archived