IGNORED

Soccer Am

CiderSomerset

Nothing to do with Wembley, but I have had an email back from Soccer AM after I contacted them a while ago about their fans of the week slot.

They have asked me to email them with a list of 7 names / ages / phone numbers of those interested and they will get back to me in august and let me know when they can fit us in..

Anyone interested?????? If so it will probably best to PM me.

They also asked for a picture of us all together, so maybe we could arrange this on saturday before the game? If not, I don't think its too much of an issue.

Cheers!

Simon

Nothing to do with Wembley, but I have had an email back from Soccer AM after I contacted them a while ago about their fans of the week slot.

They have asked me to email them with a list of 7 names / ages / phone numbers of those interested and they will get back to me in august and let me know when they can fit us in..

Anyone interested?????? If so it will probably best to PM me.

They also asked for a picture of us all together, so maybe we could arrange this on saturday before the game? If not, I don't think its too much of an issue.

Cheers!

Simon

me plz willitonred u know me number. :bonkers:

Guest churchill gaffer

PLEASE GO FOR IT!!!!

BEEN CITY SINCE BIRTH!!!!!!

NEVER MISS A SOCCER AM PROGRAME!!!!!

CITY TILL I DIE!!!!!!!

I have some footage of the catwalk somewhere, where one of the City fans gets owned.

I can't think where it is now, as I barely ever look at it, but I can dig it out if needed.

Oh, found it...

Still just as funny as the first time I see it.

This was a link of the side of that video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVKZ9ny6zG4...feature=related

Thanks for the pm's guys and gals. I have got alot interested so I may have to just draw names out of the hat etc..

Will keep you all informed of whats happening.

Anyone up for an otib team photo on saturday with wembley in the background?

Archived