IGNORED

Forget Wembley

Guest DanC

Guest DanC

This is one and if not the biggest game in our history. We are one game, 90 mins away from playing in the best league in the world. But all I'm reading on here is about tickets, Trains, Parking etc. What about the actual game?

This occasion is absolutely massive but we need to remember why we are going to Wembley and what is at stake. Like McIndoe said we just need to treat it like any other game.

This is one and if not the biggest game in our history. We are one game, 90 mins away from playing in the best league in the world. But all I'm reading on here is about tickets, Trains, Parking etc. What about the actual game?

This occasion is absolutely massive but we need to remember why we are going to Wembley and what is at stake. Like McIndoe said we just need to treat it lie any other game.

How many of us on here will be in the 11 come Saturday?

If I allow myself to think too much about the game then it'll be a horrible, nerve-wracking occasion for me, so instead I'm thinking about trains, how good my seat might be, whether I'll be able to get my mate to shut up for long enough for me to watch the game and concentrating on how I can best give the lads support.

I very much doubt the players are concentrating on anything other than 90 minutes.

Archived