IGNORED

My Post To Steve

bringbacktherobin

My real post is about why do we always get the police h+s etc on are backs when we stand up throw some abuse you know whay i mean. When at swindon away this season the whole of the town end stand for the whole match they probably do this for the whole season, do they get told off is there stand taken away from them no. At Sheff Wed group of 40 lads looking for trouble stood up for the whole game is there stand threaten with being closed down, No.

Other Clubs Like Cardiff there still allowed to stand next to the away fans and that causes trouble is there stand shut down do they get in trouble No. I know we will always have the police down are necks but it isnt fair!

Many other clubs do they same as us and nothing happens to them.

Cheers

Bring Back The Robin

Dont you feel we are getting hard done by?

consider this too,

It is not the standing part that has caused the loss of the East End. but the small number of nutters who jumped onto the matting and tried to confront the pastie eaters!! they are altemately to be blamed for this loss. so we cannot compare it to other clubs where they stand and say we are being harshly treated.

The loss of the east end is a great shame, as it has certainly helped lift the rest of the crowd (I sit in the middle of the dolman and even we all started singing against Plymouth!! inspired by both team and vocal East end!!)

I know I am not alone in wishing the few would not spoil it for the many, but those few do not seem to care less.

regards

Tim.

with the cctv and the warnings given about the rules which has

even been put in writing on leaflets and the club having licenced

stewards and police at the ground the fence climbing morons had

succeeded in climbing the fence but were to fall and badly injure himself

as you say would not stand any chance of winning any legal case.

Then how do you explain the case of Tony Martin.

Convicted of the death of one burglar and threatened with legal action by another for defending his own property.

If it is as cut and dried as you suggest then this case should never have gone to court.

Walk around Broadmead and how often do you get harassed by people from such firms as Claims Direct or what ever advising you to sue this person or that person. You only have to switch on daytime TV to get bombarded with adverts for so called firms offering to sue someone on a no win no fee basis. We are following the American trend and going litigation mad.

I imagine thet even the stewards could face legal action if they were over zealous in ejecting someone from the ground.

It is a great lose to the whole club but they're is a solution. Close the East Ens untill the End of the Season. Then sell season tickets, i'm sure 800-1000 people would buy them. Then don't open it to non-season ticket holder. The majority of trouble-makers only turn up for the big games which would reduce their numbers alough it would be a great lose to the real fans who can't afford season-tickets.

Your thoughts?

Archived