IGNORED

This Is Bloody Good!

Dolman Block B

It's left me feeling gutted. The pitch looks bloody miles away. Even when you zoom right in!

Give me the veiw from the Dolman anyday.

Indeed, £50 a ticket to be approximately 5 miles away from the pitch. It's a shame, but they know people will buy the tickets, so why not charge a premium?

My holistic feeling is one of immense excitement. Regardless of where I'm sat, I'll be 100% behind the boys from before the first whistle to the last.

Doesn't matter whether they can hear me or no from deep space.

Indeed, £50 a ticket to be approximately 5 miles away from the pitch. It's a shame, but they know people will buy the tickets, so why not charge a premium?

My holistic feeling is one of immense excitement. Regardless of where I'm sat, I'll be 100% behind the boys from before the first whistle to the last.

Doesn't matter whether they can hear me or no from deep space.

been there 3 times now - don't worry, it'll be awesome wherever you sit!

Sat three rows from the back of Wembley Stadium behind the goal for England vs Brazil.

You can see everything well, but you kind of feel 'out of it'. It's like watching the actual match on television but with the live atmosphere of the stadium.

It's because you don't get the intimacy with the players, such as seeing their reactions, hearing calls etc that we're all used to at Ashton Gate, they are just match-stick players kicking a ball around Wembley, but at least you can see everything all over the pitch which may not be possible in the lower tiers!

Archived