IGNORED

School Boy Error!

:englandsmile4wf: a mate of mine has had a nightmare, whilst buying his tickets has made a slight error, he has bought 4 under 16's tickets, he only noticed when they were delivered this morning, anybody have any ideas as to how he can sort it??? he said he going to bribe steward a few quid to let him in, I'm not so sure thats a good idea, please help my clown of a mate....... :englandsmile4wf:

Perhaps he could claim to have the IQ of an under-4 year old?

I've never been to the out-of-the-way new Wembley but I'd be surprised if the stewards even care?

Damn, knew i shoulda got a Senior Citizens ticket after being ushered through the OAP turnstyle by a young whippersnapper of a copper at S****horpe.

Damn, knew i shoulda got a Senior Citizens ticket after being ushered through the OAP turnstyle by a young whippersnapper of a copper at S****horpe.

I got my dad an OAP ticket as never gets asked to prove how old he is so might aswell save a few quid on a ticket.

Perhaps he could claim to have the IQ of an under-4 year old?

I've never been to the out-of-the-way new Wembley but I'd be surprised if the stewards even care?

Perhaps he could try and be brought in by someone else in a rucksack; for having the IQ of a ####ing watermelon

:englandsmile4wf: a mate of mine has had a nightmare, whilst buying his tickets has made a slight error, he has bought 4 under 16's tickets, he only noticed when they were delivered this morning, anybody have any ideas as to how he can sort it??? he said he going to bribe steward a few quid to let him in, I'm not so sure thats a good idea, please help my clown of a mate....... :englandsmile4wf:

Seriously though, a friend of mine has a juvenile ticket, and I was just wondering from people who have been to Wembley before, how stringent are the staff in checking the tickets and allowing this to happen. I presume they have an automatic ticket reading turnstile system?

Seriously though, a friend of mine has a juvenile ticket, and I was just wondering from people who have been to Wembley before, how stringent are the staff in checking the tickets and allowing this to happen. I presume they have an automatic ticket reading turnstile system?

if you have 4 concessions call ticketmaster and tell them they made a mistake, its worth a shot.

Hey me and my girlfriend had the same problem, want to upgrade a concession to an adult tickt.

she emailed Wembley and they responded saying all you have to do is go to the ticket office before the game

and they will sort it out for you(plus the difference..obviously!!!). I've got the email and can forward it to anyone who may need it etc.

hope this helps.

City til I die!!!!!!

Archived