IGNORED

Transfering A Non-transferable Season Ticket

The Man In Black

I'm moving back "home" next month (hurray!) and want to get a season ticket, preferably before they stop selling on Friday (I know that they'll be on sale again, but it'll go crazy if we go up).

Now, my brother is also thinking of getting one, but is dragging his heels a little due to finances and I very much doubt that he'll be any clearer on this before Friday.

I see the club say that tickets are 'non-transferable', but if I got one and then he did in a completely different row/block, what is the chances of the club shifting us both together? Anyone have any experiences of this?

n.b. all this also hinges on my pregnant wife giving me permission to get one.... but I'll just have to be persuasive...

• Admin
I'm moving back "home" next month (hurray!) and want to get a season ticket, preferably before they stop selling on Friday (I know that they'll be on sale again, but it'll go crazy if we go up).

Now, my brother is also thinking of getting one, but is dragging his heels a little due to finances and I very much doubt that he'll be any clearer on this before Friday.

I see the club say that tickets are 'non-transferable', but if I got one and then he did in a completely different row/block, what is the chances of the club shifting us both together? Anyone have any experiences of this?

n.b. all this also hinges on my pregnant wife giving me permission to get one.... but I'll just have to be persuasive...

Non-transferrable means you aren't supposed to let others use it when you can't go.

Archived