IGNORED

We Always Believe Facebook Group

Percy Parrot

I hate facebook groups. Everyone creates rubbish ones and expects you to join them.

Well....in an amazing attempt to avoid doing ANY work at all this week I've done the same. Even worse, I'm talking about it on here!

We're Bristol City, We Always Believe is now online and open to members.

Get involved and invite your mates because there's nothing else to do this week!

Its quite funny - I don't know anyone else in the group but yet I have at least 2 mutial friends with many of them!!!

They are 2 of: Scott Murray, David Noble and Justin Lee Collins! It seems like for all Bristol City fans these are the "must have" friends!!! haha!

I hate facebook groups. Everyone creates rubbish ones and expects you to join them.

Well....in an amazing attempt to avoid doing ANY work at all this week I've done the same. Even worse, I'm talking about it on here!

Get involved and invite your mates because there's nothing else to do this week!

God I hate Faceboook, but how do I join?!

Your SOOO sad......

(I've joined)

Archived