IGNORED

Soccer Night Tonight At The 3 Lions

cider head

Is being held tonight at the 3 lions.

ITV West have

confirmed the main guests as: Alan Dicks, Leroy Rosenior & the great Roger

Malone! They are also hoping that the likes of Tom Ritchie, Andy Llewellyn,

Geoff Merrick etc will be there as well.

From about 7.30 on Thursday evening ITV West will be filming a one-hour City

play-off special Soccernight at the 3 Lions pub in Bedminster (206 West

Street).

:englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

looking forward to seeing a familiar pub on tv, always in there pre home matches with step dad and his mate, shall be there saturday too, never managed to get a ticket:(

How have you not managed get a ticket when there's still 100 on sale from the Gate tomorrow morning?

Agree n e body who hasnt got a ticket now either has a valid reason for not going or doesnt want to go

Or has no possible way of getting to the gate at 10am on a weekday, people have commitments... school/college/exams/uni/work/family

Ok i would skive work and what not to get there, but some people have responsibilities that they cant just drop...

Or has no possible way of getting to the gate at 10am on a weekday, people have commitments... school/college/exams/uni/work/family

Ok i would skive work and what not to get there, but some people have responsibilities that they cant just drop...

Nonsense-Where there's a will there's a way.

We are talking about he biggest game in the clubs history, if he wanted a ticket he'd have one by now.

Nonsense-Where there's a will there's a way.

We are talking about he biggest game in the clubs history, if he wanted a ticket he'd have one by now.

No its not nonsense, my Dad for one is an accounts manager, at a busy time of the month, would not be able to just drop everything for a day for a 70 mile round trip to Bristol

Oh what its like to live a carefree life...

No its not nonsense, my Dad for one is an accounts manager, at a busy time of the month, would not be able to just drop everything for a day for a 70 mile round trip to Bristol

Oh what its like to live a carefree life...

ah! if he's the manager he should tell the tea boy to go and get his tickets for him

tiz a bosses perk you know!!

If you get the right seats, you can hang em over the edge where you're sat. great view, but vertigo could be a problem, unless youve changed.

yeah not too keen on heights as not wanting to be in the dolman shows :innocent06:

but we'll brave it and hang some flags with pride for sure.

yeah not too keen on heights as not wanting to be in the dolman shows :innocent06:

but we'll brave it and hang some flags with pride for sure.

It aint too bad by the balcony, but if youre a couple of rows back, its a pisser. we were right on the balcony. Perfect place for Forza Eastend banners....not too far from the overpriced bars and bogs n all....Scoot may have diffulty climbing all them stairs up and down though! :laugh: Its effing miles up!

How about "you know who?"

She didn't get interviewed by Spittles no. I did tell him some intresting stories though.

Couldn't see the baby lump yet either.

Spikes a legend, he will sit and chat with anyone however he is usually to pissed to remember anything. He always seems to make his way to the pub that I am in.

Spike was a t what! Halted filming at one stage by falling over onto a table, knocking the microphones and smashing glasses....I think ITV were expecting him though, judging by one or two comments from the crew! He seems to be someone who is reading into his "popularity" a little too much and not realising that alot of the "one Rod Stewart" chants from the Atyeo were purely and simply pi$s taking!

Quite impressed I managed to get meself (unintentionally!) into the foreground quite often though....I'll be signing autographs on coach 46 tomorrow if anyone wants one! :innocent06:

Anyone notice the really ropey old bird in the Hirerite shirt at the back of the pub....every trick in the book she tried, to get herself into the background when Ollie whatsisname was interviewing near her!!

Oh....and one final point about last night.... Jed Pitman's missus is fit as!!! Obviously she's not with him for the money, but for his shining wit.....!!!

Archived