IGNORED

Sunday Celebrations

reddogkev

As this weekend is the biggest ever for BCFC, and it falls on a bank holiday (not that it matters too much), I think that if we win the GAME of GAMES on Saturday, then we should all have the biggest, craziest party that Bristol, and the world has ever seen.

If the club decide to arrange an official date for a player tour / boat ride like last year, then that will be great, but in the meantime I think we should

all head to the centre (Hippodrome part of town) and flood the town and the harbourside with a massive sea of red. Imagine 20,000 screaming city fans singing together and bringing the town to a complete halt, whilst drinking every bar / pub dry.

It should be a fantastic day to celebrate.....

So, Sunday, if we have claimed our place in the premier league, then lets all unite and go crazy. And don't forget to wear your city shirt!

Gutted. I have 1 mate who supports City and he'll be back home in bloody Cheltenham and the mate I'm going to the game with lives in London.

Cant believe I'll have nobody to share this with, god damn Wiltshire yokels supporting Swindon..

:disapointed2se:

Bah, You don't believe in fate do you!?! Oh well, let's cover both possibilities - if we lose then we can all just drown our sorrows instead!

I still say we have loads to celebrate either way, come on lets show everyone that Bristol is RED through and through!!!

I still say we have loads to celebrate either way, come on lets show everyone that Bristol is RED through and through!!!

Yep, this season has been sensational and will be talked about for decades, we all need to celebrate - whatever happens.

Archived