IGNORED

Dirty Gas Head

BCITYFC007

JUST POPED IN MY LOCAL AFTER WORK AVEING A FEW BLACKTHORNS WITH FEW MATES SOME GAS SOME CITY.... WHEN A GROUP OF PEOPLE WALKED IN FOR A MEAL,,,, ONE OF MY GAS PUB MATES POINTED OUT TO ME ONE OF THE GROUP HAD HULL SHAVED IN HIS HAIR,, HE WAS PULLED & NO HE WAS NOT FROM HULL HE WAS A GAS HEAD...... HOW SAD IS THAT ,,,,YOUR PROBLEY THINKING Y DID HE NOT GET A SLAP BUT WE JUST LAUGHED & FELT SORRY FOR HIM POOR LITTLE GAS HEAD **** :bruce_h4h:

JUST POPED IN MY LOCAL AFTER WORK AVEING A FEW BLACKTHORNS WITH FEW MATES SOME GAS SOME CITY.... WHEN A GROUP OF PEOPLE WALKED IN FOR A MEAL,,,, ONE OF MY GAS PUB MATES POINTED OUT TO ME ONE OF THE GROUP HAD HULL SHAVED IN HIS HAIR,, HE WAS PULLED & NO HE WAS NOT FROM HULL HE WAS A GAS HEAD...... HOW SAD IS THAT ,,,,YOUR PROBLEY THINKING Y DID HE NOT GET A SLAP BUT WE JUST LAUGHED & FELT SORRY FOR HIM POOR LITTLE GAS HEAD **** :bruce_h4h:

Needs his head read.

Vast majority of gasheads I know have said they hope City do it. Not sure how genuine the sentiment really is, but tbh....who cares anyway?

Guest churchill gaffer
you sure it did'nt say DULL

He probibly can't spell!

A friend of his (if he has any) probibly told him for a joke, that is how you spell GAS!

They got to thick to follow the Gas!

Archived