IGNORED

Ncp Parking For Sat - Very Important - Read

stick

Thought i had better post this (sorry if its been done before)

The NCP computer had made a massive chuff up and double booked loads of tube stations for parking.

If you have pre-booked a spot at any of the tube stations, eg Hilligdon, Uxbridge etc you need to double check with the NCP your parking is still valid.

I had pre booked for Hilligdon, but rang today after finding out about this, and found out they had moved me to a different tube station / car park

Ring the NCP on 02088 631578 or 02088 632704 , tell them if you are pre booked at a station and they will let you know if you are ok

they will need to know your reg no and an email address to send you a new confirmation

This is not a wind up and i do not want any cider heads to miss the game because of the NCP

Hope this is of use

:nono::nono::nono:

Thought i had better post this (sorry if its been done before)

The NCP computer had made a massive chuff up and double booked loads of tube stations for parking.

If you have pre-booked a spot at any of the tube stations, eg Hilligdon, Uxbridge etc you need to double check with the NCP your parking is still valid.

I had pre booked for Hilligdon, but rang today after finding out about this, and found out they had moved me to a different tube station / car park

Ring the NCP on 02088 631578 or 02088 632704 , tell them if you are pre booked at a station and they will let you know if you are ok

they will need to know your reg no and an email address to send you a new confirmation

This is not a wind up and i do not want any cider heads to miss the game because of the NCP

Hope this is of use

:nono::nono::nono:

Dude,

Many thanks for the heads up. I rang the numbers you quoted and yes they have overbooked. I was originally booked in at Hillingdon and I have now been moved to Rayners Lane.

Once again, thank you.

Archived