IGNORED

Scott Murray

Riaz

It seems silly that he's going to Luton although he's a major doubt. Bearing in mind Rougier's excellent performace tuesday nite, I would leave Scotty at home to rest and save him for the last 3 games.

Although, if Rougier would have played badly I might have felt differently

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...~514650,00.html

Guest Pjj171086

He's not just a player, he's a big city fan too !!!

If he isn't playing he probably would want to go anyway to watch the game (and get in for free !!!)

I think Scott Murray is old enough now to know his limits. If he wishes to travel up with the team and be another City fan in the crowd then so be it. It doesnt appear to be a severe injury so as long as he doesnt over do it I'm failing to see what the problem is :laugh:

And to quote the last post - Murray is a huge City fan and would probably be as frustrated as the next City fan sat at home at 3pm tomorrow listening on the radio :P

I take the point about he wants to be there anyway and he's good to have around, but its seems like Danny Wilson desperately wants Scotty to play although Rougier is very capable of doing a very good job.

You do make a good point actually. As soon as he came back the mood of the players was much improved so maybe it is better for him to be round afterall!
Put him as manager!!!!!!!! no! silly saturday morning comment. :laugh:

Archived