IGNORED

Congratulations Celtic

Irishred

Well done the hoops! A remarkable end to the season to see off the Hun and send them into a pit of deep depression. I know they were asked to play too many games in a short period of time and I have a little bit of sympathy for Walter and Ally because of that. But my sympathy for their fans disappeared after the Manchester riots.

On a personal note it was a proud moment for me to see a past pupil of mine Cillian Sheridan step up onto the podium to get his winners medal. I also coached him at Basketball so that's why he is playing professional football! :winner_third_h4h:

A fantastic end to the season. Rangers were running away with the title but dropped points at crucial times. Am not going to mention the Manchester riots for fear of incurring the wrath of Goblin, but suffice to say HA HAH HAH HAH !!!!!!

" By a lonely prison wall ..." 8=)

Great evening for those of us brought up Catholic in Irish Sarf Lundon and therefore HAD to support Celtic as their Scots team, by law !

But I can't believe the SPL's attitude to Rangers - victims of their own success. You'd think t hey'd be bending over backwards to help raise

the profile of Scottish football. Bet the EPL would have made allowances.

Which brings me to that old chestnut ... how long before Rangers and Celtic join the English Premier League ? ...

" By a lonely prison wall ..." 8=)

Great evening for those of us brought up Catholic in Irish Sarf Lundon and therefore HAD to support Celtic as their Scots team, by law !

But I can't believe the SPL's attitude to Rangers - victims of their own success. You'd think t hey'd be bending over backwards to help raise

the profile of Scottish football. Bet the EPL would have made allowances.

Which brings me to that old chestnut ... how long before Rangers and Celtic join the English Premier League ? ...

I wouldn't mind having them if they started in non league and worked their way up like everyone else.

Archived