IGNORED

Vs Palace Dvd (storming The Palace)

Tom

High quality and great preparation for Tuesday, go pick one up its great. :)

Good times, even footage of the celebrations after.

Storming the Palace? For a moment I thought the DVD was about the events of 1917 in Russia. Not our Red Army but a Red Army nonetheless - keep the Red Flag flying high !!!!!......

palace.gif

Storming the Palace? For a moment I thought the DVD was about the events of 1917 in Russia. Not our Red Army but a Red Army nonetheless - keep the Red Flag flying high !!!!!......

palace.gif

How predictable, haha :englandsmile4wf:

palace.gif

RG, the commie.

RG, did you watch the Champions League final last night? What was your opinion of the Manchester United fans swapping their shirts for a couple of Red Army furry ushankas? I imagine the canny Ruskies waited for the cameras to pan away, marched the Manure scum out of the ground, gave them a Moscow handshake and got their hats back.

RG, the commie.

RG, did you watch the Champions League final last night? What was your opinion of the Manchester United fans swapping their shirts for a couple of Red Army furry ushankas? I imagine the canny Ruskies waited for the cameras to pan away, marched the Manure scum out of the ground, gave them a Moscow handshake and got their hats back.

I'm not a commie but am all in favour of taking back from the Toff inbreeds what's mine and maybe yours. :icecream: Communism certainly gets the Toffs worried with regard to their excessive land and asset ownership and profiteering at our expense - luv it.

I'll be buying the DVD as I like the title as well as the football content.

• Admin

Got mine delivered yesterday, away leg good quality - home leg has dodgy lines rolling down the screen all through it.

Have I got a "dodgy copy" or have other people had this ?

If just me I will have to return it, but if they are all like this then there is no point in changing it ????

Got mine delivered yesterday, away leg good quality - home leg has dodgy lines rolling down the screen all through it.

Have I got a "dodgy copy" or have other people had this ?

If just me I will have to return it, but if they are all like this then there is no point in changing it ????

I havent watched mine yet but had a similar thing on the dvd of the Rotherham game from last season :disapointed2se:

Archived