IGNORED

Quick Question Please

CodeRed

My family group have got seats in the North side Block 551 Upper tier front (level 5) - we're S/T'holders - but I couldn't get one for my son who's away at Uni until yesterday (missed out on the Ticketmaster lottery) but queued for 4 hours yesterday & thankfully managed to get one of the last ones for him).

His seat is also on the North side but in Block 140 lower tier (level 1)

Once we are through the turnstiles can we still meet up for a drink etc or are the levels completely separate with no way of hooking up with each other once we're inside.

Hopefully someone will know the answer.

Thanks

CR

• Admin
My family group have got seats in the North side Block 551 Upper tier front (level 5) - we're S/T'holders - but I couldn't get one for my son who's away at Uni until yesterday (missed out on the Ticketmaster lottery) but queued for 4 hours yesterday & thankfully managed to get one of the last ones for him).

His seat is also on the North side but in Block 140 lower tier (level 1)

Once we are through the turnstiles can we still meet up for a drink etc or are the levels completely separate with no way of hooking up with each other once we're inside.

Hopefully someone will know the answer.

Thanks

CR

Not been before but the stadium plans show different turnstile entrances for the different tiers so I presume not.

• SC&T Board Members

Have been there several times ... I am 99.99% certain that you CANNOT get between the two levels once inside the ground ... and even if you found an emergency staircase to sneak up or down, it's a helluva long way from top to bottom!

Have been there several times ... I am 99.99% certain that you CANNOT get between the two levels once inside the ground ... and even if you found an emergency staircase to sneak up or down, it's a helluva long way from top to bottom!

ok thanks,

CR

Archived