IGNORED

Mexican Wave

Jungle Jim

I notice the Hull fans are quite keen on the old Mexican wave. They are most likely to start one on Saturday. Can I just urge all City fans to give this the response that it receives from England away fans, a nice 2 fingered salute and nothing more.

That is all.

I notice the Hull fans are quite keen on the old Mexican wave. They are most likely to start one on Saturday. Can I just urge all City fans to give this the response that it receives from England away fans, a nice 2 fingered salute and nothing more.

That is all.

I think I have your pipe and slippers here. Want them back?

That is all.

Mate, i quite agree with you and also despise, horns, card board mega phones, jeff beck and all the other sh!te that goes with finals.

That said, in the current climate of euphoria, opinions such as these are best kept to yourself and just stick tp bouncing round the ground!

I'm young and 'keen' yet in this case I agree with JJ.

Mexican waves are embarrassing imo & we can make Hull look stupid by just ignoring it. Better still, two fingers seems good.

I think you misunderstood me. I'm not saying sit down and do nothing.

I'm saying this is a massively important football match, not the superbowl or gladiators. Stand up, sing, bounce around the ground, create a football atmosphere!

That is all.

Too right, the French loved our two fingered salute a few months back :englandsmile4wf:

I think you misunderstood me. I'm not saying sit down and do nothing.

I'm saying this is a massively important football match, not the superbowl or gladiators. Stand up, sing, bounce around the ground, create a football atmosphere!

Only winding you up Jungle Jim! I don't mind the Mexican Wave though. I just think I'd be too nervous to join in...unless we're 5-0 up in which case I will be Mexian Waving, shirt round the head, trousers round my ankles etc etc

That is all.

Yeh 2 fingers is all they will get from me.....same as in Paris!!! :city:

do the dull fans call it soccer aswell? :noexpression:

weren't in america we don't need one everyone bounce instead of flapping your hands around :englandsmile4wf:

o and please no air horns and i dread it if a little kid gets hold of a megaphone :noexpression:

I think you are going to be upset, just walked through bemmy and there must be at least 6 market stalls selling flags,scarfs and horns, they are doing a good trade with people snapping them up.All you can hear in bemmy are these horns,so expect a few at wembley.

I think you are going to be upset, just walked through bemmy and there must be at least 6 market stalls selling flags,scarfs and horns, they are doing a good trade with people snapping them up.All you can hear in bemmy are these horns,so expect a few at wembley.

hopefully there conviscated outside if not and there near me god help them :grr:

Archived