IGNORED

Whatever Happens Tomorrow, Spare A Thought For Nick Randall

jonny_robin

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I'm sure Nick Randall would be chuffed to bits that City have done this well over the 07/08 season and I'm sure he'll be looking down on Wembley tomorrow. I never knew the guy, but please spare a thought for the man who died at a City match earlier this season. We'll be raising a glass to city and to him tomorrow.

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I'm sure Nick Randall would be chuffed to bits that City have done this well over the 07/08 season and I'm sure he'll be looking down on Wembley tomorrow. I never knew the guy, but please spare a thought for the man who died at a City match earlier this season. We'll be raising a glass to city and to him tomorrow.

I quite agree.

I hope his family are coming to terms with what occured.

I was thinking the same thing this morning. Also remembering Tim (Port Marine Red) and also young Billy Fletcher, the Hull City fan killed in a car crash on the way to a match last month.

Can i add my brother to that?

Pete de Lancey - 1983-2006

No doubt Tim, Nick and Pete have the best seats in the house and a mountain of blackthorn!! :drunk2:

nick will be there .my post on the wolf forum instigated the presentation of flowers from the wolves to his family

Can I just add my old mate Alan Maxted 1960 - 2005.

For years he was the man behind the rubber masks and provided some true moments over the years. I will never forget him appearing form the toilets of a Cardiff Restaurant dressed as the Queen and walking through the shopping centre meeting and greeting passers by, even bumped into Alan Walsh.

God bless you mate and hope you`re looking on with a smile tomorrow.

Also my wife who passed away late last year season ticket holder for 8 years as long as we were married. I know she will be screaming her head off tomos up there.

Really sorry to hear about your wife Nick.

Its times like these when you need to sing that liitle bit more for all the loved ones we have lost who supported City.

Archived