IGNORED

Pub For Tomorrow

Red Ferret

Where is The Green Man?

Edit: I presume its the one in Goodge St? Never been there but according to the web they do 8 different types of cider on tap there

"Its main point of interest is now its devotion to cider - they are eight variations listed on their board above the bar, not including another five bottled options.

Safe to say then, that the Green Man has replaced Chimes as London's top spot for cider fans (all rather befitting for a pub with a name so redolent of countryside traditions).

With fairly solid pub grub to soak up the (over) 7% strength of the ciders on offer, we're pleased to see a pub trying to do something different and - so far at least - succeeding."

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/bars/pub-228...viewId=23439650

greenman_243x159.jpg

where abouts is Silverspoons? :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

It's the other side of the stadium to the Bobby Moore statue, if you are coming from Wembley Central or Wembley Stadium stations after you go over the White Horse bridge follow the road up the incline and stay to the right hand side of the ground, go past the merchandise stalls and you will come to it

Venue: Silverspoons nightclub - basically next to the stadium.

Azure House

South Way

Wembley

HA9 09HB

Kids Welcome. Opens 10.30am £6 on door £3 a pint - Open after game as well!!

Host for the day Mr Angus Nutt :worship2:

I am looking to get to London around 10 and will be heading straight fot the Embankment for a couple of quiet ones before heading to Baker Street and going mental.

So where is everyone else heading to tomorrow.

**EDIT**

This time tomorrow, i will be at Wembley.

How good does that sound....

I am looking to get to London around 10 and will be heading straight fot the Embankment for a couple of quiet ones before heading to Baker Street and going mental.

So where is everyone else heading to tomorrow.

**EDIT**

This time tomorrow, i will be at Wembley.

How good does that sound....

**EDIT AGAIN**

Sorry, i didnt see the other thread.

Archived