IGNORED

Will They Be Selling Alcohol Inside Wembley?

YattonRed

Even though I'm thinking of going to a pub before. Do you reckon they will be selling alcohol inside Wembley. The reason I ask this is because I have been to England games before and for friendlys they have been selling it and for big competitive games they have not.

At the moment I have my Itunes on listening to U2 Beautiful Day. Reminds me of all the great games and great goals of this season and it aint over yet. The last few days I have actually had dreams of Carey walking up those steps and lifting the trophy! Lets make it a reality!

COME ON YOU REDS!! LETS RAISE THE ROOF!!!! I'm SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! :winner_third_h4h::cool::city:

I think its about 3.50 a pint

The last time they were selling booze at an England game, the Germany friendly before the ban kicked in, it was around the fiver mark. Unless they've marked it down I suspect it'll be around the same.

I went to one of the first games at Wembley - an England U19 international. The crowd was only about 20,000, but the service was absolutely shambolic and extortionate (though the food wasn't bad, to be fair).

Eat before you go in and do the old bottle top in your pocket and opened bottle in your hand routine, if you want to take in a drink.

I went to one of the first games at Wembley - an England U19 international. The crowd was only about 20,000, but the service was absolutely shambolic and extortionate (though the food wasn't bad, to be fair).

Eat before you go in and do the old bottle top in your pocket and opened bottle in your hand routine, if you want to take in a drink.

It's £3.50. It was £4.50 and the food was also ridiculously priced, to try and make up for the money spent building the thing...but the FA received so many complaints that had to reduce the price of everything (As far as I can remember).

Anyway....I'll be drinking outside the ground.

If it is £3.50 inside Wembley though don't expect it to be much cheaper outside...It's London, you'll be looking at £3 I'd imagine.

(Take note on what Edson said too...the service is really bad, for brand new stadia of such quality)

Archived