IGNORED

Shoot Ourselves In Foot,again

Guest bristol south end

Guest bristol south end

It would be an absolutely crazy decision to close the EE,the atmosphere the last few games has been tremendous the last few games,better than i can remember for a long time,just look at the facts, dividing the 2 sets of fans is a line of stewards,a 6 foot high fence,a 40 foot gap before another 6 foot fence then another line of stewards then the opposing fans which is much more than you get at highbury for the north london derby,at anfield for their game with Man Utd or practically anywhere else in the country,including Ninian Park where they are still allowed to throw bottles of pi$$ at rival fans,for christ sake we scored the winning goal 5 minutes from time against the league leaders to keep us in the promotion hunt perhaps a few young uns did get a bit over exuberent,understandable,we must thank the EE for that win because they constantly drowned out one of the most vocal away teams we see at A Gate,remember last years game on Boxing day?PAFC totally outsung all day,embarrasing,& its bound to lift their players, but not tuesday,our players were clearly lifted by our fantastic support which their players couldn't handle.We need every advantage we can get,lets use it. Please no replies saying"well if they didnt get on the fence it wouldnt have to close,its their own fault theyve ruined it for every one else"GET A LIFE

Guest STFCDude
It would be an absolutely crazy decision to close the EE,the atmosphere the last few games has been tremendous the last few games,better than i can remember for a long time,just look at the facts, dividing the 2 sets of fans is a line of stewards,a 6 foot high fence,a 40 foot gap before another 6 foot fence then another line of stewards then the opposing fans which is much more than you get at highbury for the north london derby,at anfield for their game with Man Utd or practically anywhere else in the country,including Ninian Park where they are still allowed to throw bottles of pi$$ at rival fans,for christ sake we scored the winning goal 5 minutes from time against the league leaders to keep us in the promotion hunt perhaps a few young uns did get a bit over exuberent,understandable,we must thank the EE for that win because they constantly drowned out one of the most vocal away teams we see at A Gate,remember last years game on Boxing day?PAFC totally outsung all day,embarrasing,& its bound to lift their players, but not tuesday,our players were clearly lifted by our fantastic support which their players couldn't handle.We need every advantage we can get,lets use it. Please no replies saying"well if they didnt get on the fence it wouldnt have to close,its their own fault theyve ruined it for every one else"GET A LIFE
We always knew you were a dodgy lot......Definitely not safe to have in society. They should do to all of you what they are doing to the stand.

Guest East-Ender
We always knew you were a dodgy lot......Definitely not safe to have in society. They should do to all of you what they are doing to the stand.
You still hanging around on our forum? Swindonites.... :@

Guest STFCDude
Out of 6 points possible against us, you took 1, Bye Bye! :sub::laugh::(
Guess that's one more than you took against Port Vale......

Would say see you in Division One nextyear, but you won't be there!!

Tell me, is that Yellow Submarine something for checking out sheep's asses before you go in???

Tell me, is that Yellow Submarine something for checking out sheep's asses before you go in???

Port Vale has no relevance to us against you, and your on this forum not because of Port Vale, but because of BRISTOL CITY FC, you live in a sh*thole, and support a joke of a team who will be lucky to make the play offs - 4 points to the city boys - mother phucker :laugh:

Guest STFCDude
Port Vale has no relevance to us against you, and your on this forum not because of Port Vale, but because of BRISTOL CITY FC, you live in a sh*thole, and support a joke of a team who will be lucky to make the play offs - 4 points to the city boys - mother phucker :laugh:
Once again the Bristol intelligence shines through....Learn all that from the sheep did you??

Guest STFCDude
Is there no-one you can talk to on your own site? no,perhaps not
Oh, there is plenty of people on our own website but talking to equals doesn't have the same feeling as talking the infidels on this web board. It makes one feel somewhat superior.

Guest East-Ender

Seriously have you got no friends? ###### off your not welcome you sad little boy. I bet you were one of those little kids in the nationwide mouthing off. 4 points

BRISTOL CITY 2-1 SWINDON TOWN

Guest WillsbridgeRed

And what qualifies you as superior? Inbreeding leads to genetic defects, not improvments which means you can't be physically superior.

You havn't had the sense to move from Swindon which is clear evidence you are not mentally superior - So how do you get this feeling of superiority?

Guest STFCDude
Seriously have you got no friends? ###### off your not welcome you sad little boy. I bet you were one of those little kids in the nationwide mouthing off. 4 points

BRISTOL CITY 2-1 SWINDON TOWN

OOOOHHHHH, afraid not mate. Am a Town Ender.

:laugh: <----- every City fans dream......

would you like to meet me for a pint and talk about it :laugh:

There shutting the EE because of the bunch of babies and do gooders on this site who can't wait to wring their hands in disgust as soon as there is the smallest of incidents. You have all got the Daily Mail mentality, god save us from these middle England middle class football fans who are distroying the working mans game.

There shutting the EE because of the bunch of babies and do gooders on this site who can't wait to wring their hands in disgust as soon as there is the smallest of incidents. You have all got the Daily Mail mentality, god save us from these middle England middle class football fans who are distroying the working mans game.
bs3 - an interesting view on the issue :laugh:

firstly there has not yet been a decision to close the EE (or have I missed it?)

secondly, the club are not reacting to comments made on here, they are acting on the behaviour of our fans at the Plymouth game (and possibly other games before that).

I am glad the club are taking the matter of the safety of fans seriously and will wait until I hear the verdict of the meeting on Monday before commenting further on what action could be taken to reduce the problem.

"middle England middle class football fans who are distroying the working mans game"

wow, haven't heard that kind of response for a long time :( Without the whole range of fans who now go to watch football, it would be in even more of a financial mess.

Football is for everyone - male/female, black/white, young/old, rich/poor. Why would we want to change that? I'm pleased to be part of a club that encourages everyone to come and watch in a safe and pleasant environment, aren't you? :sub:

If you want passion and atmosphere at the match somtimes you have to accept the negatives side of that.

A lot of fans this season have been crying out for more noise etc and when we get it the same fans than want to shut the EE , you can't have your cake and eat it.

Archived