IGNORED

Ticket Office Closed Already

cheshire_red

Last day to buy Season Tickets, official site says ticket office is open until 5:30pm.

I called this morn but had problems, been calling all afternoon but didn't even make it into the queue, eventually did at 4:30pm was in the queue until 5 minutes ago when I got cut off, rang straight back and the closed message comes through.

Great.

i rang for an under 16 ticket at 5:15 and it was closed why cant you ring tomorrow morning before the result and get one its open between 9-11 :disapointed2se:
Maybe because the staff are going somewhere.

It's not for me it's for the winner of the Net Centre Prediction League. Only managed to make contact last night to get all his details.

Can't get the online Season Ticket Booking to work either grrrr.

I wasnt having a dig, because obviously some people do have reasons such as waiting for pay day. Just wouldnt have expected so many people to be trying today to be honest

It is not up to the fans to predict that the club, or any service organisation, would choose to close before their advertised hours though is it... Personally, this is the sort of thing that frustrates me enormously. Can't believe they empty the queue when they close also, very poor customer service.

It is not up to the fans to predict that the club, or any service organisation, would choose to close before their advertised hours though is it... Personally, this is the sort of thing that frustrates me enormously. Can't believe they empty the queue when they close also, very poor customer service.

Agree, why leave so late? If you rang yesterday, no issues?

Archived