IGNORED

We The Undersigned...

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

THAT

We are currently attempting to leave the home of English football. A world full of genuine football supporters and excitement that has not yet been ruined by money. Ahead lies a different country. A changed place from when we last knew it.

This is the time to stand on the shoulders of giants. Merrick, Gow and Cheesley. To walk in the footsteps of Bobby Moore and Geoff Hurst and to sing the songs that have helped us along the long road, from the faithful 5,000 in the dark days of the eighties to the Spartans who stormed the gates of the Palace and made Warnock and his promotion favourites think again.

When we leave Wembley tomorrow we leave with bigger support. For several this will be their first ever game and they will join the ranks hoping and watching for the rest of their days. These are the next generation of supporters.

The best seats in the ground are not for you or me. They are reserved. For Harry Dolman, Des Williams, Nick Randall, Bob Meacham and all the ones who have never left our hearts and who forever will be at Ashton Gate. They will be there with us.

That tomorrow.

Full timers, part timers, first timers, those that have come in from across the world or across the city, the ones in front of televisions and radios, the ones that can't bear the tension.

All of us.

Together.

For one last time this season........believe......and say out loud

I AM THE 12th MAN

:city:

Malone ya befuddled old goat, for the first time you make sense (bar the bit about leaving the home of football anyways :innocent06: )

But we beleive we are the 12 th man (and woman)

The Red Army is on the march. Wembley here we come.

Malone you guzzled all the Pimms yet > My JD has flippin run out!

Guest MaloneFM
What's this about the 12th man? we should be 38,011 voices as one...

Which makes us all the 12th man Gizzers old soak!

I AM THE 12TH MAN

I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a quality little script u got there :laugh:...

its like something that should scroll up your screen in the next starwars.

:laugh:

**** it get it up at wembley let those hull scum

know who the 20th name in the Premier League will be:P

Quality Uncle Roger :winner_third_h4h:

WillitonRed, Mrs WillitonRed, The sons of WillitonRed, and the whole family:

WE BELIEVE - WE ARE PART OF THE 12TH MAN

The Red Army is on the march - To Wembley and the Premier League!

quality avatar willitonred start em young

Guest MaloneFM

Ladies and gentlemen uncle Rogers Play off sleepover is currently doing rampant things in the caht room with the Likes of Rayer...feel free to join in by clicking Live Chat at the top of the page...

I AM THE 12TH UNCLE!

Archived