IGNORED

Tomorrow Will Be The Greatest Day In My Life As A City Supporter

Mr Mosquito

Yes folks, this is our biggest final since we played Manchester United in the FA Cup at Crystal Palace in 1909. Almost 100 years later we're in a final said to be worth £60 million to the winners. I can't believe how far Gary Johnson has taken us in so short a space of time. The best times to be had as a City supporter in a generation and long may our success continue !!!!!! :winner_third_h4h:

Yes folks, this is our biggest final since we played Manchester United in the FA Cup at Crystal Palace in 1909. Almost 100 years later we're in a final said to be worth £60 million to the winners. I can't believe how far Gary Johnson has taken us in so short a space of time. The best times to be had as a City supporter in a generation and long may our success continue !!!!!! :winner_third_h4h:

May the RED GOBLIN be flying high the morrow come 5p.m ............ :)

Three fine men of Poole (well one and two boys) Poole being well documented as being behind Cromwell

And a fine old git from old Bedminstershire town suburb of Bristol in the year of our Lord 1929 (Birthday boy today)......plus more of his devils spawn currently residing in Guildford

Will also join ye in that these are the best of times and no....... these are the best of time etc...tra shire

We will always support BRISTOL CITY.......you know it ;)

May the RED GOBLIN be flying high the morrow come 5p.m ............ :)

Three fine men of Poole (well one and two boys) Poole being well documented as being behind Cromwell

And a fine old git from old Bedminstershire town suburb of Bristol in the year of our Lord 1929 (Birthday boy today)......plus more of his devils spawn currently residing in Guildford

Will also join ye in that these are the best of times and no....... these are the best of time etc...tra shire

We will always support BRISTOL CITY.......you know it ;)

The eyes of the world will be on our team and us tomorrow.

We are Red, we are White, we are f*c**ng Dynamite !!!!!!!

The eyes of the world will be on our team and us tomorrow.

We are Red, we are White, we are f*c**ng Dynamite !!!!!!!

Ooooooo do you think I'll look better naked or with clothes on ;)

UP THE BRISTOL CITY!

For England, St.George, Cromwell & Bristol..... plus all the other places on this earth that are a corner of Bristol like BH12..... Something something DORSET!

..... plus all the other places on this earth that are a corner of Bristol like BH12..... Something something DORSET!

....many of you may be surprised to learn that some of my relatives in the USA live just a few miles from 'Bedminster Pennsylvania'. :winner_third_h4h: They'll be watching today - like I wrote earlier - the eyes of the world are now on us !!!!!

PA_13568.gif

....many of you may be surprised to learn that some of my relatives in the USA live just a few miles from 'Bedminster Pennsylvania'. :winner_third_h4h: They'll be watching today - like I wrote earlier - the eyes of the world are now on us !!!!!

PA_13568.gif

and we're going to show um that Bristol is back, awake and ready to welcome home top flight football for the first time in 28 years....!!

COME ON YOU REDSSSSS !!!!!!!

Archived