IGNORED

Gooaarnnnnn Robins - From Stoke

BunnySCFC

I posted on here after your last game wishing you all the best.

I'd like to double that sentiment now and am literally praying that you make Phil Brown cry tomorrow, and then get the old open top bus on the road on Sunday.

I think you'll find that many, many Stoke fans are rooting for you tomorrow. Had some memorable times in your city and would love to see you join us.

Please do so, the view really is amazing from where we are at the moment!

I'd like to double that sentiment now and am literally praying that you make Phil Brown cry tomorrow, and then get the old open top bus on the road on Sunday.

I think you'll find that many, many Stoke fans are rooting for you tomorrow. Had some memorable times in your city and would love to see you join us.

lets hope so fella :fingerscrossed:

you play for?

Cricket is my big love (playing wise). Will be at ECC mate that day- hopefully to share a celebratory pint or two with you. I know Cheadle are there, but unsure of the other team.

Had a few seasons off so I can write a bit for The Sentinel/family etc, but won't retire until I get 1000 in a season. 5 years I've done 980, aaaargghh!

Thank you Bunny........ I say we should not have had this dilema..... but that said you did what we should have done

All things being equal....... I also hope and pray (but not a believer in God) that we turn around all that has gone before the history might say no...... but I trust that it will be our turn again!

I do believe in ....... but have been there before ...... so In some ways that makes it even more real?

Thank you for your kind words..... regardless of your manager....... Trust you understand :)

Cheshire,

not playing mate - having a 'sabbatical'. My name is Anthony Bunn and beenplaying in NSSCL for 20 years plus.

Will make myself known and buy you a beer after the game. If you are an umpire I very probably know you, and probably vice versa (as a batter, I dunna give umpires as much stick as bowlers!). I do a bit of cricket for The Sent too.

Newcastle are the other side, I shall be wearing a white coat, make sure you make yourself known, a definite ton is on the cards, I'm great with the Not Out's and a dab hand at calling no ball just before the ball hits the stumps.

What block are you in Ian???

Archived