IGNORED

I'm Hoping This Is Not A Bad Sign.....

jgsmuzzy

Put my shirt in the wash so that it would be ready for tomorrow. Bloody washing machine has blown up :noexpression: . Took the house electrics with it. Cue me crawling around with a torch to flick the switch back on at the junction box!

Can anyone put a positive spin on this?

Put my shirt in the wash so that it would be ready for tomorrow. Bloody washing machine has blown up :noexpression: . Took the house electrics with it. Cue me crawling around with a torch to flick the switch back on at the junction box!

wear it anyway,rain is forecast,and if your like me

ive worn my 06/07 shirt all season,

and I'm not changing it until we hit

a major turing point.superspicious or what??

(sorry about the spellllling)

Presumably if its blown it definately wont be spinning! :tumbleweed:

Hopefully your washing machine was the sacrafice needed to ensure we triumph :englandsmile4wf:

Guest DanC
wear it anyway,rain is forecast,and if your like me

ive worn my 06/07 shirt all season,

and I'm not changing it until we hit

a major turing point.superspicious or what??

(sorry about the spellllling)

Tell me about it. We have won our last 3 games and I have wore the same clothes etc for each game and I'm now getting worried that I may forget something that I wore for them games 2moro.

Archived