IGNORED

Cheer Up Holloway

Gazred

Nooooooo thank you... We have Malpas, whose post-match analysis is the complete opposite of Holloway's. That suites me.

Anyway where were we - ah yes. Holloway - what a numpty

true but no one care about him by the way your girlfriend /my daughter is getting very excited here at tomorrows prospects

Am I the only city fan who has respect for Holloway- not so much as a manager, 'cos he makes strange decision, like humping ship at Plymouth, but for his character?

Can't say I know what it's like to have disabled children, but I can't imagine it's easy, and from documentary/interview footage it seems like he does a good job.

And I think he's a ledge when it comes to funny comments. However...

I'm glad he'll never ever ever manage us, because I'd quickly go-off him.

Johnson's funny enough for me, when responding to Pearcy's "playing against Ronaldo" question:

"Unless we buy him". -That's subtle comedy, without silly analogies, Ian.

How do you hump a ship :huh:

You have to separate the two Holloway's - the out-of-football Holloway and the one that we see on TV/radio/newspapers/nightmares.

Being a football manager isn't about talking a load of old rubbish constantly - not "we were great today" kind of rubbish the type that makes no sense and has nothing to do with football.

Brian Clough - now there was a man who'd say something amusing but it was spiced up with a cutt throat seriousness that made you glad he wasn't talking about you!

No major loss to them - I really can't see him managing for a while - I predict he'll join the SkySports pundit bandwagon for a while. Then discover he really isn't that funny and relieve him of his duties.

Hi rich news just gets better and better

For you maybe :noexpression:

yea but as long as he doesnt go to swindon

Nooooooo thank you... We have Malpas, whose post-match analysis is the complete opposite of Holloway's. That suites me.

Anyway where were we - ah yes. Holloway - what a numpty

true but no one care about him by the way your girlfriend /my daughter is getting very excited here at tomorrows prospects

So we've got a Stokie conversing with a Swindler about a saggy on a City forum..... I refer all to my user name.

Yep, any downturn in forturne for ol' Skeletor is enough to brighten my day; not sincere, not funny, got no time for the man at all.

Holloway - clueless bloke and terrible manager. He gets by on his self publicizing only.

Now he's been found out and shown himself to be completely lacking integrity he will struggle to get another job.

Still I suppose he's not too bothered with 3 years wages in his pocket now.

Still I suppose he's not too bothered with 3 years wages in his pocket now.

Would be surprised if he gets the 3 years worth of wages - the football league had a rule stating that clubs had to pay up in full but ditched it a while ago (Premier League still has the rule - Avram Grant !!) - league managers basically still have to negotiate or threaten legal action to get anywhere.

Would be surprised if he gets the 3 years worth of wages - the football league had a rule stating that clubs had to pay up in full but ditched it a while ago (Premier League still has the rule - Avram Grant !!) - league managers basically still have to negotiate or threaten legal action to get anywhere.

It's no different to any other form of employment, it depends entirely on the terms specified in the contract. He would have to be even more of a lunatic than I give him credit for to work for Mandaric on a fixed term contract without a full severance clause in.

Archived