IGNORED

The Official Whose Had To Much To Drink Tonight Thread

Bubble

I am FKUD see you all tomorrow in the promised land, :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

Think I've overdone it in all areas drunk too much, smoked too much, ate too much chinese still got a big bottle of gaviscon so should be ok for a hearty breakfast before the off at 7

There is this bloody temping vixon of a bottle of port that has been eyeing me up for years... Yeah... I see you... on top of the fridge all bloody houghty toughty... Yeah... I'll drink you my lovely... do not temp me... I'll drink you good... (Yeah... may have had just 1 to many... could possibly wake up on sunday thinking... Yeah... today is the day!)... Will go to bed now!

As sober as the day i was born!

Having trouble convincing my mum of this though, she doesnt get what tomorrow means! :disapointed2se:

Spent the afternoon wearing my City scarf at a Retirement Home (as a visitor, not a resident!). The concierge suddenly said, "You're going to win 4-2." Do you know, I think she's got it spot on! Promised her a bunch of flowers if she's right.

Finishing off my Jameson's now & off to bed. We're leaving at 9 am and driving down the M40 in a RED Saab! How cool is that!! Park at High Wycombe & catch train right into Wembley. Some bevvies at The Greyhound and then ..

Archived