IGNORED

Who's Going To The Big Game On Sunday?

Travis Brain

friends, i trust you are all as excited about the big match against hull on sunday as i am! i have already laid out my city scarf, bobble hat and matching socks on the ironing board ready for the big day! i have found it hard not to sleep these last few nights due to the excitement! where are my fellow city brethren meeting before hand for the game? the robin no doubt? i will be there too then, wearing the aforementioned attire and sporting a steam pressed pair of bamboo herringbone gentlemens trousers. nerves will be evident, so your hands will be jittery, but please try not to spill any of your drinks on my garments, for i take enormous pride in my immaculate appearance and wish to look prim and proper when we arrive at the hallowed entrance of ashton gate to cheer on our boys. and whilst i am at it, please may i make an appeal to fordy147 not to holler during the match quite so much as you did against the palace. true, it shows the proper spirit and is a commendable trait, but hollering for the team should only be done by those with deep, gravel like voices that carry across the stadium and give our support a sense of manly pride. this cannot be done when you start screeching "come on you reds" with that thin weedy voice of yours, that sounds more like a high pitched screech than a bellow. i know fordy147 i know, its the nerves...they get a grip on you and suffocate your windpipe, making you sound like a flute gone horribly wrong...you want to sound like the rest of us baying men in the east stands, but you must suppress the urge to cry out at the next game as the opposition and those watching on the telly will hear you, and think city are supported by nauseating children with voices that sound like a strangled peanut. please simply nod your head and tap the railings appreciatively when you decide to express yourself. good man. i offer this advice as a friend.

but i've digressed from the main point! our big game on sunday at ashton gate! i will be there! fordy147 will be there with his thin weedy vocals. but who else will be there? and if you aren't going to be there, then please step forward now and explain why not....maybe you have an excuse that will allow your fellow city brethren to look upon you with some pity, maybe even forgiveness. perhaps your elbow fell off when you reached into the freezer? or maybe your mother was frightened by a spider and you had to stay behind and comfort her? but if you have no adequate excuse for not showing up to the game, then i feel you must be named and shamed, and a vigilante group will be selected from the otib forum members and sent to your home, in order to rip the city shirt from your well oiled, barrel chested torso's, and burned on the nearest log fire.

i can barely take this excitement anymore. i will see you at the match on sunday friends! look out for me in the east stand! i will be there, blowing a whistle!

(p.s. what are your predictions for the game friends? i think we will loose 2-1)

friends, i trust you are all as excited about the big match against hull on sunday as i am! i have already laid out my city scarf, bobble hat and matching socks on the ironing board ready for the big day! i have found it hard not to sleep these last few nights due to the excitement! where are my fellow city brethren meeting before hand for the game? the robin no doubt? i will be there too then, wearing the aforementioned attire and sporting a steam pressed pair of bamboo herringbone gentlemens trousers. nerves will be evident, so your hands will be jittery, but please try not to spill any of your drinks on my garments, for i take enormous pride in my immaculate appearance and wish to look prim and proper when we arrive at the hallowed entrance of ashton gate to cheer on our boys. and whilst i am at it, please may i make an appeal to fordy147 not to holler during the match quite so much as you did against the palace. true, it shows the proper spirit and is a commendable trait, but hollering for the team should only be done by those with deep, gravel like voices that carry across the stadium and give our support a sense of manly pride. this cannot be done when you start screeching "come on you reds" with that thin weedy voice of yours, that sounds more like a high pitched screech than a bellow. i know fordy147 i know, its the nerves...they get a grip on you and suffocate your windpipe, making you sound like a flute gone horribly wrong...you want to sound like the rest of us baying men in the east stands, but you must suppress the urge to cry out at the next game as the opposition and those watching on the telly will hear you, and think city are supported by nauseating children with voices that sound like a strangled peanut. please simply nod your head and tap the railings appreciatively when you decide to express yourself. good man. i offer this advice as a friend.

but i've digressed from the main point! our big game on sunday at ashton gate! i will be there! fordy147 will be there with his thin weedy vocals. but who else will be there? and if you aren't going to be there, then please step forward now and explain why not....maybe you have an excuse that will allow your fellow city brethren to look upon you with some pity, maybe even forgiveness. perhaps your elbow fell off when you reached into the freezer? or maybe your mother was frightened by a spider and you had to stay behind and comfort her? but if you have no adequate excuse for not showing up to the game, then i feel you must be named and shamed, and a vigilante group will be selected from the otib forum members and sent to your home, in order to rip the city shirt from your well oiled, barrel chested torso's, and burned on the nearest log fire.

i can barely take this excitement anymore. i will see you at the match on sunday friends! look out for me in the east stand! i will be there, blowing a whistle!

(p.s. what are your predictions for the game friends? i think we will loose 2-1)

if you're going on sunday you'll miss the game :rofl2br:

if you're going on sunday you'll miss the game :rofl2br:

:noexpression: or is it a double bluff. Anyway i can`t attend on sunday as i`m going to be extremely busy today. I have to paint a ceiling in 1" squares, watching each one dry before starting the next. I do this simply for the lack of anything better to do.

PDG

Frogs box mad as are you as

Archived