IGNORED

Gary Johnson -- Confident Manager

redrocks

Just watched GJ's interview on the BBC site and I have to say that he is a class act. Win or lose today, Johnson has done a fantastic job of turning this club around in a very short space of time. It seems like yesterday that I was watching his interview with him talking about killing time at Gordano services waiting to go in and see SL to talk about the role. Since then, quite a bit of water has flown under the bridge, but the upshot is that we have gone from flop to pop in no time at all.

Johnson has taken this team from a bunch of Mars bar scoffing pissheads to a group of disciplined overachievers with fantastic team spirit and should be commended for doing so. I desperately hope he and the team get their reward tomorrow as they deserve it. Should they lose, however, they can feel extremely proud of their accomplishments.

To everyone that is going to Wembley, have fun and enjoy the day. To the rest of us watching from afar, get the scrumpy in the fridge and make sure you're on the chatroom tomorrow.

Come on you reds!

:city:

Just watched GJ's interview on the BBC site and I have to say that he is a class act. Win or lose today, Johnson has done a fantastic job of turning this club around in a very short space of time. It seems like yesterday that I was watching his interview with him talking about killing time at Gordano services waiting to go in and see SL to talk about the role. Since then, quite a bit of water has flown under the bridge, but the upshot is that we have gone from flop to pop in no time at all.

Johnson has taken this team from a bunch of Mars bar scoffing pissheads to a group of disciplined overachievers with fantastic team spirit and should be commended for doing so. I desperately hope he and the team get their reward tomorrow as they deserve it. Should they lose, however, they can feel extremely proud of their accomplishments.

To everyone that is going to Wembley, have fun and enjoy the day. To the rest of us watching from afar, get the scrumpy in the fridge and make sure you're on the chatroom tomorrow.

Come on you reds!

:city:

yeah very well said....i'll be there...hope my stomach stops flipping over and over...!

GJ has done miracles with our club. He's weeded out the little shiesters who were going through the motions and replaced them with people that want to work and achieve something for this football club and boy have they surprised everyone this year. Manager of the year without doubt, I know I am biased but from bottom of league1 to Championship lay-offs, GJ all I can say is thank you for giving us back our pride in our club.... :englandsmile4wf:

Archived